• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lost Worlds: Version 1.0 --IT'S NOT CANCELED--

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the changes you've made, but the horizon line is unnaturally high in the sky. Just lower the sky texture a little and it'll look fine.

I'm glad you all liked SCZ1 in the contest! I've been touching up some of the things that were pointed out.

srb20428.png

First off, the lilly pad hopping area on the left path has been changed to a new beach area.

srb20429.png

Later on the same path, I have replaced the cliffs that had the Spring-Shells with a new mushroom. I've also changed their color.

srb20431.png

And finally, I have added some flowers (Thanks to Digiku for letting me use them!) to replace some of the green plants, and to add a bit more color to the level.

So, SCZ1 is pretty much done, and SCZ2 will be started soon. Should get done alot faster now that I have all the socs/textures.

Aren't some of the enemies from Sonic Adventure (Both 1 and 2)?
Did you port this from 1.09.4? I want to know because it was one of the most excellent mods I played.

The only enemy that's based off an Sonic Adventure one is Unidus.
And this isn't a port, but rather a remake of the old levels to make them better.

I like how Gola looks, but I also seriously hope I'll be able to hit him without using an elemental shield, because it doesn't look too posible, unless it/the fire balls movement is real slow.

I know this thread is old but this is what I call a good thread you basically changed every thing!! This is amazing I also love it how you made your own badniks instead of being a noob and using the original ones. The scenery is good two!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back