• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Manic.Wad - Work In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Manic_

Here is my Manic WIP. Jet will be on hold for a bit..

Sonic edit. Yup. That's what he was originally, now, wasn't he?

Ability: Hover- Uses board.
Super? I'm not quite sure of one yet, if at all.
I don't think I'll do the removal of the few back spines, it would look odd. Well, to me. Feel free to suggest any ideas.

I don't think that Sonic Underground even featured the Chaos Emeralds. *checks WolfMan01's vids* Nope! Super didn't exist in Manic's world. Just "Suber-uber-instruments-of-1337-pwnage". As to the spritesheet above, his hair is a little bit higher and he has that drum medal thing on his necklace.

Heres a pic of him: Ignore the yugioh part
manicnu6.png

His hair could use some work, looks like someone just threw a thing of spinach on Sonics face.
EDIT: Also, see if you could get permission from whoever made the Sonic Riders boards to edit theirs to make Manics board thing.

Ooh! and he should play his drums when idle.

The board was taken from SakuraCourageSolo's sprite sheet, which was for free use.
I'm not sure about the hair, but I might change it, looking at the reference. For the super, I meant as in riding the board or something like that. Not color difference, or anything like that.

Yeah judging by the refrence you have to remove the top spine cuz some of the hair appears to be coming off of that area
EDIT: I'm not really liking the board sprite cuz it looks like it's facing downards.

You should also put Earings on his left ear to make him look more like himself.

Uh, that's a pretty minor detail. I don't think someone to go from 5 to 8 frames just to make sure the earring is always on the left ear.

The earrings are actually absent from most scenes in the show anyway. They only appear when you can look right up his nostrils.

I tried fixing the hair in the back. I'm not so sure about the last two frames, though. I'll put the medallion when it seems right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back