tails md2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, it took me 3 days to make a Tails MD2, and yours is exactly like mine and you made it in 2 minutes? There's no way it's yours.

The skins are even the same. This is mine, there's no way you made an MD2 with all the same frames shapes and skin by coincedince.

Dude, you're lying.

There is absolutely no way on earth you could possibly make a model down the exact same specifics as someone else. You should really stop telling us it's yours, because no one believes it, and is only succeeding in making you look like a moron.

Now, under normal circumstances, I prefer to avoid posting in these kinds of topics, but theft really gets under my skin.

Now, I have no way of knowing which one of you is lying, other than past experience telling me that Nitro is at least relatively intelligent, whereas Sonicgaby is either really inactive, or totally new. I can never really tell.

But whichever of you is attempting to steal the other's creation, that's just about as low as you can get in this here business. I want to go ahead and remind anyone who sees this and thinks "Oh, cool, I should try that!" that WAD theft NEVER works. Most of the time, you'll wind up stealing from someone who regulars pretty much every major WAD distribution method. This'll most likely result in a complaint to an admin of said method, and your ass being banned. I recommend whoever is lying to admit it this very second, else I'll see to it that... ok, I can't really see to anything, I'm just an ordinary user. But I think I'm speaking for a large portion of the community here, so yeah.

Draykon, there's a very simple way to tell who's lying and who isn't:
Who released it first?
And that would be Nitro. Therefor, sonicgaby is plagiarizing his work and blatantly lying about it.

that's all the proof you can get, unless this md2 is my edit, remeber i fixed you tails by fixing the white stripe and tails and making him smaller

gah people copying wad's or other creations
it sickens me
even though i dont come on alot now
i do think that this is nitros
so stop copying THINGS AND CLAIMING FOR YOUR OWN

offtopic:
maybe my Smash-mario.wad could be copyed next!
maybe just edit it a little
YEH lets put a beard on mario and claim its mine MUHAH!

now seriously copying other peoples things isent nice

Bah. I wish I noticed this before. Oh well. Wad stealing is bad. You have been banned. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back