• Netscape

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wise.rain

Since Safari for windows just came out, I'm wondering which internet browser do you use? Once Safari came out for windows, I'm now using that. Then of course I always use Safari on my Mac.

If there's any browsers I missed post it on here.

Vic Fox said:
Internet Explorer FTW. :)

What the hell are you on, man? IE is the most unstable, insecure bloated browser out there. Firefox, on the other hand, is far more stable, and 3rd party extensions own.

"Get Safari's best features in Firefox"

Hah! Take that, Safari! Firefox is the only browser that really supports extensions from the community. Which basically means it's better than all the rest, as it has all the essentials you would need, and is expandable to have the features of any competing browser. Also, Firefox 3 Beta 2 passes the Acid2 test, which means it's now fully compliant with web standards, unlike clumsy Internet Explorer.

I use Firefox/Mozilla/SeaMonkey mostly (posting this from Firefox 1.07 on eComStation Demo CD) although I also use IE7 on Windows and Safari 2 on Mac.

I can't wait until Firefox 3 comes out. I just played with Fission (FireFox add on). You can add your own image to the load bar. I need a Sonic run Gif file.

First look: Firefox 3 alpha 5
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070608-afirst-look-at-firefox-3-alpha-5-gran-paradiso.html

Fission (FireFox add on)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1951

LifeHacker: How to build a Firefox extension
http://lifehacker.com/software/programming/how-to-build-a-firefox-extension-264490.php
Ever since we started releasing home-brewed Firefox extensions here at Lifehacker, several readers have asked: How difficult is it to build a Firefox extension? For someone with a bit of programming experience, the answer is not that difficult. Today I've got a quick start list of resources for the curious programmers who want to give it a try

IE is my default browser. I also have AOL on my computer, but I've been meaning to uninstall it for some time now since I don't ever use the damn thing, but I can't uninstall it because it takes to f**king long to uninstall...

Internet Explorer. because I don't have anything BUT Internet Explorer. On my laptop, I have Internet Explorer and Firefox, but tend to use Firefox.

I use Firefox. It's the best internet engine so far, it's speed is great, you don't have to wait so friggin long loading pages like AOL. AOL is just a piece of crap from the floor, can't say anything better than that.

I use Safari, because it's easy, but I dug up Netscape in my Aplications. Netscape is realy slow, and annoying to use, but I like when you're loading something, and you see the pretty color streaks of light zoom arround the N.
(I know. Great reason to use it, huh.)

Chao Freak 1 said:
I use Safari, because it's easy, but I dug up Netscape in my Aplications. Netscape is realy slow, and annoying to use, but I like when you're loading something, and you see the pretty color streaks of light zoom arround the N.
(I know. Great reason to use it, huh.)

Yay, Safari! Finally another Safari user that I know of other than me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back