Spring 2010 Anime Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience, almost all of the stuff that comes out each season is pretty awful. Most of the time there are only like 1-2 shows that are truly good, and I probably end up watching a few more as guilty pleasures or just because I'm amused at the show's premise, even though it's not a great show.

Oh, sorry.
For whatever reason, only the first two rows of animes popped up.

The X sis one(At the bottom) look pretty bad. Ha ha ha

Looking forward to Nodame Cantabile OAD, TTGL parallel works 2, and somewhat K-ON.
Nodame Cantabile OAD will probably be good, only if you've seen the series. Probably an 8/10. TTGL was an amazing series, so if that's any indication it'll be great. 9-10/10. K-ON was decent, maybe a 7/10.

All the rest I am either uninterested in or predict that they'll be bad.

Last edited:
Romance of the three kingdoms looks rather interesting. And obviously I'm definitely looking forward to Super Street Fighter IV, even if it will suck. As for XXXholic: Rou, thats something to add on my to-watch list. I've already seen the first season. Kinda glad that Hetalia is still around; pretty enjoyable and silly.

In my experience, almost all of the stuff that comes out each season is pretty awful. Most of the time there are only like 1-2 shows that are truly good, and I probably end up watching a few more as guilty pleasures or just because I'm amused at the show's premise, even though it's not a great show.

So, just like 98% of all other television then?

Marie and Galie 2.0 looks like it has a very similar premise to Eureka, except Carter's the odd one out because he's NOT a prodigy, not because he's lazy.

B Gata H Kei looks like the kind of show I would run the other direction from really, really, REALLY fast. Same goes for Kiss X Sis.

Some of these are really really vague. Yutori-chan looks like it'd be a cute kiddie show, and Angel Beats looks like some kind of Sailor Moon type of show. Uragiri no blah blah blah looks like it might be some kind of dark story.

Nothing else really pops out at me. I don't really keep up with anime other than FMA:B so this all means nothing to me anyway! XD

Right, I need to wait for the worse animes to come out and be reviewed. So I can get some friends around and have a bad television night, where we watch the worst things on show for laughs.

Well, it's great fun only if these shows are so bad they're good. But, yeah, I imagine the Street Fighter 4 anime will be so bad it's hillarious, if it's anything like the SF2 anime.

I'll be looking forward to Angel Beats!, if only because I'm this big VisualArt's[sic]/KEY fanatic.

Only anime I'm watching right now is FMA (no big surprise considering it's the only topic I made in this board). Only anime I feel like following, honestly...

Romance of the tree kingdoms sounds good. Gundam Unicorn IS WIN (I've seen the first ep. and there's an EPIC amount of casualties just for the first episode! Fistfights have returned as well! It's most definitely a Universal Century Gundam anime.) Tales of Syphonia looks good as well. Super Street Fighter 4 is on my must watch list bad or good. That's all I'd watch on that list though.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm definitely going to be all over "Black★Rock Shooter" and "Tales of Symphonia: Tethe'alla Chapter". "Mayoi Neko Overun!", "Haiyoru! Nyaru-Ani" and "Magic Kaito" look pretty interesting as well. I don't know anything about the others so I'll refrain from any unnecessary judgment 'till I actually know something about them. One things for sure though: I won't even try to give Ketsuinu a chance. *shudders*

I'll stay out of the Bakugan flame war, and I'll also point out House of Five Leaves. It's pretty good, they have some stellar artwork in that. Need more episodes, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back