• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Best of the OLDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, thanks for releasing these. But I have two questions:

* Why didn't you make a contest for Best of 2006?
* When are you releasing Best of 2007?

Well, I hope BO2006 gets used a bit on the MS now.

:SonicMaster: said:
Anyways, thanks for releasing these. But I have two questions:

* Why didn't you make a contest for Best of 2006?
Time constraints on my behalf and the apparent lack of attention received in recent contests.
* When are you releasing Best of 2007?
Good question.

I was planning on doing it, but I've decided I'm going try to knock out the whole BOOLDC in one shot now. The yearly versions are only markers of progress and I'm going to erase them once the mega compilation is complete and released, to avoid forcing people to search for yearly versions that someone may decide to add. I also have enough of an idea how I'm going to handle the mega compilation to just get started on it and organize 2007 and 2008 on the way there.

I'm going to try to get this released two weeks from now at the latest.

...Hah. Disregard my previous post. It's been a week and I have nothing done. Busy and such, blah blah blah. So, yeah, no official release date for the Best Of OLDC as of yet, just thought I'd mention that. I'll try and punch it through soon, though.

Meanwhile, is my special ring placement for the circuit stages okay? I tried to be creative with it, but I have no idea how it actually plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back