he/him
Sonic Team Junior
Link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h060r3

Screenshots:

2ezu621.png

2d8nv5h.jpg

dxz1i9.png

Just seeing the pictures,i imaginate how the stage is and That it doesn't fits in ctf!,Why?

1:We dont need an only-Green Flower ctf texture zone...it seems useless
2:I just dont see alot of items,Put more items and
3:Dont put the flags so close to a bottomless pit,Because if someone thoks and captures the flag...there is a 90% That the person falls

I would also like to note that the level is in two dimensions, meaning that any sort of strategy is sorta useless. CTF needs more than one path to get the flag.

I haven't played this stage, but I can definitely note that in all the screenshots, there's little to no scenery present - just one giant wall of GFZROCK. Adding some variations here and there, a crack to let you see the sky perhaps, would work wonders. Not every stage should resemble a huge canyon of Greenflower textures...

Superusuario said:
Just seeing the pictures,i imaginate how the stage is and That it doesn't fits in ctf!,Why?

1:We dont need an only-Green Flower ctf texture zone...it seems useless
@: This is the only thing that makes sense
2:I just dont see alot of items,Put more items and
@ Not a lot of items are suppose to be in a ctf match unless it's a big level.
3:Dont put the flags so close to a bottomless pit,Because if someone thoks and captures the flag...there is a 90% That the person falls
@: Easy all you have to do is not thok. To me, your suppose to control you thok so if you fall of f the cliff then you have no control.

My answer to that is in the qoute

Actually, thoks arn't that hard to control. Oh wait, this is in 2D mode.
Nevermind, it is hard to even control Sonic's movements in 2D mode.

Thats only half of the problem in 2D mode, momentom isn't as strong as it normaly is in 3D mode, so when jumping, you have to wait about a second before thoking in the oppisite direction, or else....*insert dieing sound here*

Kaysakado said:
I haven't tried this map yet, but as was proved by my second level, 2D CTF fails. lots of consfails.

Neither have I tried this map. But yes, I don't think it would work very well as a 2D CTF level... Yet I am getting ideas about how there could be more paths...

OFFTOPIC:Would 2D Circuit Race levels be any better? I've made one, just to let you all know.

I played this stage online, but one of my friends got stuck. This is the reason why thok barriers are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back