I'm Leaveing Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe2

Well since the two problems I had with my character Silveraxe And my mod Jrb2 Then Its about time I left I'm no Good At anything I'm not even good at makeing a hack for sonic 2,1,3 ect but I'm afraied This... Is... GOODBYE!!! But I maybe coming back to see how I can Improve On my modding and character makeing skills but I'm going Its been fun here and Hope you guys understand.

From Joe2

Leaving already? If you're still here, then remember that you should have posted in General Disscusion, not the forum for Mod Releases.

I'm no Mod/Admin, but I think this should be locked.

*facepalm* Well this topic is pointless.
>.>
<.<
And I have no idea why he repeated that other then the topic is pointless.
EDIT: Never mind he said why. And I was right. :p

Seriously....ouch. Although I must admit that I have no skill in creating wads, characters, levels, etc. and only am good at writing and role-playing; I've come on here for commenting to people's work and trying out wads as well. So really, telling a person that they should have a nice ban and they fail; isn't the greatest thing to say...that's like getting told that you shouldn't exist. I suggest thinking about what you might say/type before doing so. I've seen some sad things where people actually did what others told them on forums...and believe me; it's both hateful and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back