Color Texting Outbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the alias in all caps? Was it in all lower case? You need to match the command exactly, and you can only do it in multiplayer.

Well, the actual command. The ALIAS ITSELF you don't.

Were you using something other than srb2win? And if you weren't, did you try it on a server? The say command only works on netgames.

'Hey, everybody, let's go spam servers with color texting!'

Sounds like fun, huh?

BTW, Fists has been banned from 3 servers in one day. Kinda suprising, I'd say.

O_O *faints*
Five hours later...
*wakes up* Lolwut? What, did people hate him for color texting?

'Hey, everybody, let's go spam servers with color texting!'

Sounds like fun, huh?

BTW, Fists has been banned from 3 servers in one day. Kinda suprising, I'd say.
You can ban people for color texting? Doesn't that seem a little harsh.

"Some" players, once in a while, use color text and I didn't ban anyone.

The problem is that, they go wild to "LOL colored texts. I haz 'em. u dont *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM* *SPAM*". This is annoying. D:

I don't get this whole big deal about typing in colour.

I mean, I wanted to learn how to type blue, so I could make references to a certain fictional cult, bu... wait, I get it! Some people suck out loud at SRB2 and so, like to rub it in people's noses.

noob said:
njaa njaa i kno hao 2 type colors waitwhatstopcamping u noob no fair i wanted to go supaaaa

Yeah, people fuss too much. But IMO it should be a server setting, and when the setting is adjusted, you get c-kicked for it.

If you can't figure out how to do it with the instructions in this topic, there is no helping you.

Color text is an unintentional feature in SRB2. Have fun with it if you want, but stop spamming up the forums with this stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back