Xmas mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolol

I was just curious, why is this only activated on Christmas day?

It's not that I can't understand that, I mean duh it's Christmas, but that's the thing. Most of us are too busy visiting with people or unwrapping gifts on Christmas and don't necessarily get a chance to play the game until that night.

Why is it not activated, oh say, a week earlier? And why does it last through New Years, since Christmas is over by then?

Command Line
-xmas
Turns on Christmas mode if it wouldn't have been otherwise.
-noxmas
Turns off Xmas mode if it would have been otherwise.

Kuja said:
It IS activated on December 1st. Don't believe me? Set your computer to that date, and see for yourself.
Only in SRB2JTE. For 1.09.4 and 90% of other mods, he's correct - it activates on Christmas and lasts until New Year's.

Lolol said:
Why is it not activated, oh say, a week earlier? And why does it last through New Years, since Christmas is over by then?

Christmas is a season, a 12-day season. So it should last from the 25th - Jan 5th.

bob_the_flying_monkey said:
JRose said:
Command Line
-xmas
-noxmas
That doesn't work for me! T_T

Xmas should be over now, but -noxmas and -xmas aren't put into the console, they are paremeters. I don't know where else to put in parameters except in SRB2Net launcher. You type it in the Additional Parameters box.

Jellybones69 said:
bob_the_flying_monkey said:
JRose said:
Command Line
-xmas
-noxmas
That doesn't work for me! T_T

Xmas should be over now, but -noxmas and -xmas aren't put into the console, they are paremeters. I don't know where else to put in parameters except in SRB2Net launcher. You type it in the Additional Parameters box.

You can also make a batch file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back