• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

White T.U tries to sprite and map with some success

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelGamer64

White (T.U)
Actually decided to make a thread on the stuff i work on which may or may not be completed.

first off:
srb20003.gif
srb20004.gif

a Mario 3D World based map, with textures by DirkTheHedgehog and boinciel (thanks lads)
also using MotorRoach's goomba sprites cause the original srb2 sprites stick out badly.

and on top of that...
srb20005.giftheres gonna be aloooot of secrets. Mario A2A8 done by MotorRoach and rotation sprites once again by Dirk (thanks again lad)

Last edited:
Went ahead and finished Roach's Boo sprites

boo GIF.gif

Big thanks to the guys over at #spriting in the srb2 discord for helping me with this

more Mario sprite shenanigans

output_XQIiAT.gif fireflower gif.gif bullybill.pngsinglebom.png

original pokey sprites by MotorRoach and original fire flower sprites by Tonic ze Hedgefox. and thanks again to the guys at #spriting in the srb2 discord for their help.

expect to see some of these in the Mario map

Last edited:
im probably gonna regret posting this but here we go anyway

srb20141.png

I've been workin on this Five Nights at Freddy's map for a while now and I might as well show off the current progress on it
Still very W.I.P and im still to detail alot of shit

srb20038.gif

Even got the fan and cupcake in :^

I'll probably have this as some sort of Tag or hide and seek map, don't quite know yet lol

im probably gonna regret posting this but here we go anyway

View attachment 10352

I've been workin on this Five Nights at Freddy's map for a while now and I might as well show off the current progress on it
Still very W.I.P and im still to detail alot of shit

View attachment 10353

Even got the fan and cupcake in :^

I'll probably have this as some sort of Tag or hide and seek map, don't quite know yet lol

Was doing a FNAF 2 mod, with custom objects, the map is finished, but the actions for the characters, no. so, feel free to use my objects. (Gonna send it to you in PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back