the wii's sonic launches

Status
Not open for further replies.

megadude67

gawd they need to hurry up and ship out the first copies of the sonic games for the wili and it is making me mad just waiting around.

To be fair, they need to produce enough copies and ship them to each and every store that is going to be selling Sonic the Secret Rings.
The time between now and when it launches is plenty of time to ship the copies so it is likely they are doing that right now.

What do you expect, Sonic Team to wave a magic wand and have them magically arrive at the store?

Hmm, isnt there anything else you can do to pass the last few days before the launch? Poke around your Wii console i am assuming you have seeing as you want the game and the like.

megadude67 said:
gawd they need to hurry up and ship out the first copies of the sonic games for the wili and it is making me mad just waiting around.

Who would've guessed that the game may not be complete? Games do tend to take a long time to complete, y'know.

You lack patience. You won't get very far without it.

i am sorry but i really want to play it i know it takes awhile to make a game but the trailer keeps taunting me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back