When is the Untitled soundtrack (Musicslot 24) is ever going to get a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlasterGuy

A.K.A. TheSonicMaster580
Hey Guys! So anyway, as we all know, there is a unknown soundtrack in musicslot 24 and it's the srb2 soundtrack that made it's first appearance in version 2.1 and since it has a unknown name as of right now. My guest for this soundtrack is that it's obviously going to be used for a bonus stage that gets accessed by a star post (as seen in Sonic 3 and Knuckles). So anyway, let's discuss with what's gonna happen with this unknown soundtrack in the future.

Or, you know, it could just be a song put in there for anyone to use for their mods, just like over half of the songs in SRB2 are.

I always call Tunes 24, Egg Rock Zone Act 3 thanks to Boinciel's Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff mod which is where the track first originated from. I don't know where the source is from however. Maybe it's an original composition?

Well, the thing is that it should have a soundtrack name for SRB2 itself and that's what I'm expecting.

Well, the thing is that it should have a soundtrack name for SRB2 itself and that's what I'm expecting.

Just because it should doesn't mean it will.

I agree with Sonic1lotsofzeroes, though. A song really doesn't need to have a name to be a song. After all, there are many unused tracks throughout gaming, as well as certain other tracks, that are either nicknamed by fans or just called "Untitled Track/Song."

Just because it should doesn't mean it will.

I agree with Sonic1lotsofzeroes, though. A song really doesn't need to have a name to be a song. After all, there are many unused tracks throughout gaming, as well as certain other tracks, that are either nicknamed by fans or just called "Untitled Track/Song."

Well. The thing is that this soundtrack really needs a name whether it is used or unused. There's a lot of unused soundtracks in SRB2 that has names.

That's only because they had names to begin with. They aren't really "unused" in the sense you're making it out to be; the songs are just in there so modders can use them. The other songs just happen to have had names, where in this case it didn't have a name for it when it was made.

And no, a song doesn't "really need" a name.

Well, I do expect this song to have name in SRB2 itself and when it's going to have a name in SRB2 itself, It can be used in a unlockable secret level or a bonus stage that gets accessed by a star post (as seen in Sonic 3 and Knuckles).

Well. come on now, it really needs a title and in fact it would be much easier to tell and know what this soundtrack.

No. It doesn't need a title. It can HAVE a title but they chose not to give it a title.

Last edited:
<Evilgasm> call the song George
<frozenLake> Lets screw with him and just name it "Vīgintī Quattuor"
<TehRealSalt> Evilgasm: +1
<Evilgasm> it is now O_MAP24M - "George"
<TehRealSalt> Yesss
<Evilgasm> because it deserves a proper name
<MonsterIestyn> Evilgasm wins
<MonsterIestyn> Tunes 24 is now called George, end of discussion

10characters

EDIT: But no, seriously, we're all sick of the people who constantly ask for this song to get a name.

Last edited:
10characters

EDIT: But no, seriously, we're all sick of the people who constantly ask for this song to get a name.

Now what other people were asking for a song to have name. Also, what the hell do you mean by the fact that we're all sick of the people who constantly ask for this song to get a damn name.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Alright. The song is called "George". So, let's put that name on the SRB2 Wiki. End of discussion NOW!

Also, what the hell do you mean by the fact that we're all sick of the people who constantly ask for this song to get a damn name.

Because there are way too many people who ask "when is it gonna get a name" way too much, when it can't really be named at all because it has no intended purpose in SRB2 and the original creator never gave it a name!

EDIT: Also that George thing was a joke we came up with in the chat. It was just something like "well BlasterGuy wants a name, lets give it a name".

Last edited:
Because there are way too many people who ask "when is it gonna get a name" way too much, when it can't really be named at all because it has no intended purpose in SRB2 and the original creator never gave it a name!

HOLY CRAP! There was too many people asking for a name of this song. Well, I wonder what other people were asking for this (I'm just really curious).

Alright! I just checked out a couple examples of those people asking for the name of TUNES 24.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

BTW? What else people were asking for the name of the unknown soundtrack?

If you insist on giving it a name, call it "Egg Rock Zone Remix" because it's an Egg Rock Zone remix. Otherwise the names of tracks aren't really that important.

If you insist on giving it a name, call it "Egg Rock Zone Remix" because it's an Egg Rock Zone remix. Otherwise the names of tracks aren't really that important.

Well if I ever insist on giving this soundtrack a name, I would called it either "Bonus Stage" or what ever names that I might come up with.

The proper name for the track is "Untitled". It has never had a title and the original author is no longer around to give it one. It's just that simple. Why is this so hard to grasp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back