Your best "owned" moment from Match/CTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20083.png

Ha ha, I'd like to have a fan club, too.
At the same time, a flying Tails isn't hard to shoot with a rail. Except for those who don't know how to aim, like me.
Isn't really a "owned", but anyway pretty fun.

Ha ha, I'd like to have a fan club, too.
At the same time, a flying Tails isn't hard to shoot with a rail. Except for those who don't know how to aim, like me.
Isn't really a "owned", but anyway pretty fun.
Unless you know how to fly properly, like me.
Strafefly is your friend. Not a lot of people expect Tails to turn at a 90 degree angle - and keep going fast.

Well here a funny own moment.

I took this pic right after i won the match.

It was funny as all hell what others said after that match.

srb20057.png

The match started with 7 people and 3 of them quit. And I was playing as tails. So that makes it even more funny sense it makes me and Koala the main targets in match.

It was fun. ^_^

Last edited:

Welp, Zero-Two is not pleased, this is how SRB2 gets after a year of inactivity. Bleh.
But anyway, posted this since I never got so many points before.

With the match starting off being by myself the first 2-3 points. :P
The rest just murdered blue when they transfered.

Last edited:
Memories

I remember the complete satisfaction I felt when I smashed Andy for the first time ever in a massive multiplayer match game. He got me back quickly, but I was on cloud 9... I had a higher score than God, lol.

This was like a time I couldn't remember because it could've been long, but it was also when I railed two players at once like Trent did. I don't remember what zone it was or how it was, but I do know that I pwned two players at once with 1 rail.

[EDIT]: And I also don't remember which skins they were using. The game wasn't modified though.

Here's another pwnage moment.

Me and Aries were 1 vs 1ing at his server and it was going so good. the pointlimit was around 1500, and I was gathering the emeralds. I eventually got them and he noticed, but hit me anyway. I kicked his ass but he stopped me in my tracks after that, and HE turned super and did the same to me. He started to get to me but then I fought back real hard. The score was around a tie but before the final 50 point score could be done, some other person *Whom had asked to join in 'cause it took too long* had a nuke *Which (If I remember correctly, either Aries or some other person who joined in) accidently hit it and it kind of messed the score up, but either way we pwned each other and had a great game.

*It was a long while ago btw*

I remember that game blue.

It was me who use the nuke. And it hit a player name sonic something.

God i kill him after that match.

Anyway that was a very long match. It last a good 34 to 37 mins.

I think you would of won if he did not join in. I was getting tire. =P

I had one of my best matches against Aries. I liked his style.

I also try to find a server that it has challenges for me. Especially on match and race.

I hope I can have a great match like the one that I had with Aries.

Noobs. They always pick the optimist.

I think I was on that serv (or at least something like that). I thought it was that you want to be 2 vs. Sorry for being stupid.
As much as I am awful at CTF/Match, nothing is more satisfying than making a noob fire into nothing and lose all of their rings, only for me to land a fatal shot. Heh, heh.

I remember the complete satisfaction I felt when I smashed Andy for the first time ever in a massive multiplayer match game. He got me back quickly, but I was on cloud 9... I had a higher score than God, lol.

Haha, dang why can't I recall your name? Yeah, the good old 1.09.4 multiplayer matches. I had a lost picture of me beating Mystic and Ryan on a 2 vs 1 CTF game in Silver Cascade 5 to 4, though I wasn't really outnumbered the whole time. If I recall, it was Mystic and FireLaserBeam against me and Ryan in a close match until FLB had to go and Ryan switched to the other team at 4 vs 4. It was just sorta cool, cause I don't think there was a pointlimit; just a timelimit. We were stuck in a stalemate for quite a while until I managed to capture the flag literally one second before time ran out. I remember monitor bouncing to my base with Mystic's rails on the opposite side just barely grazing my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back