Admins and moderators--do you ever relax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FuriousFox said:
I play normal games every once in a while. I'll host Coop or Race with Acid Missile or Blue Heaven occasionally, but I'll also sometimes just join random servers. I usually don't use my normal name when I join other servers, though, since my presence tends to scare away some users, and tends to make others bug the heck out of me about forum/chatroom/other issues. People always seem to think they're in trouble if I join, or something.

I did a little thing in #srb2fun once where I pretty much outlined how people react when I join a server, but I don't have a log. If anyone else has it, feel free to post it.

EDIT: FoxBlitzz found it!
FuriousFox is in the game (Node 7)
<Host> **** FF
<Player 1> OMG FF!!
* Player 2 Gasps!
<Player 2> Hi!!
<Host> Hi FF! Want me to load Acid Missile?
<Player 3> Damn it! Why do you always have to ruin our games?
<Player 1> Can you help me with my insane, totally impossible mod, FF?
<Player 2> Did you lock my topic FF?
<Player 4> RUN!!
Player 4 left the game
Player 5 left the game

This is in fact true, when I saw FF's coop server up a while back I went to one of my friends servers to see if they would also come in and they were all like "Are you crazy!" or they said "No way man, you can go I'm staying here", so I went in FF's server and had a good time with a couple of other random people who joined as well.

I'm sure you all know about how I beat FuriousFox in a race, which hardly deserves bragging rights anyway.

Back on topic:
#srb2fun said:
<Tets> I'm also dead bored.
<I`ll_Begin> Can you host netgames?
<Tets> Probably. But I really don't feel like it.

Jman said:
Have any of ya'll administrators ever got banned from someone's server. Or people are to scared to do that.

I don't care how good someone plays or how mighty someone is on the forums. When in my game, its my rules. If I say we should all follow Camo man or something in my server, we do. And if some admin can't stand the wait and race to the end, he's got a warning. Get three, and you're out.

i played with someone pretending to be mystic once. their server was called 'mystic server' but it cant have been him because this faker was really, REALLY rubbish.

Penopat said:
Uhh... Since when? C'mon, EVERYONE knows who actually made SRB2. FuriousFox? Not nearly. Hell, hardly at all. Of course, at least FF doesn't suck at SRB2, unlike the creator of his own game...
ssnfails

*checks the small text with the supposed author of SRB2*
You even failed to say who had the original idea of SRB2 in first place (Sonikku).

Whom Is...... Dead *Cries Like The Tails On Sonic X ( The One Who Mocks The Real Tails) *

Anyway I Joined A Server With SSNTails.... He Was A Fake...

<Lightning The Fox has joined the server node 9>
<SSNTails: Hello Lightning..!>
<Lightning The Fox: Oh My Freaking God! SSNTails!! You Are My Idle!>
<SSNTails: Heh, Thanks Lightning>
( SSNTails Has Been Banned From The Master Server )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back