• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I hope those star posts have the same flag value. Otherwise, I hope that's water right there. *points to lava*

Mmm, looks way better than the one in the canned next gen mod, but it looks like it may be cramped.

K, that works. I just am wondering whether this map is PBZ sized or closer to Pillaris. (excluding the emerald cave)

camo man said:
BlueZero4 said:
Holy! *spits drink on bystander* Umm, I would like to see how you're constructing the houses.
It's just the standard GFZ house with different textures, why?
Oh. I really do expect great things from the community. I really, really need to stop doing that.

camo man said:
BlueZero4 said:
camo man said:
BlueZero4 said:
Holy! *spits drink on bystander* Umm, I would like to see how you're constructing the houses.
It's just the standard GFZ house with different textures, why?
Oh. I really do expect great things from the community. I really, really need to stop doing that.
What you don't like the basic design? Okay, I guess I'll do my original plan which was a slightly GFZ stlye large house. It'll just take longer.
No, I don't mean to change your ideas. I just keep thinking on a PBZ scale of detail. (Ya know, 4 fracs wide thokbarrier.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back