• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lost Worlds: Version 1.0 --IT'S NOT CANCELED--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I feel like it's time for an update.

Death Egg Zone Act 1 has had tons of progress, including...

<image>

The start of the old DEZ has been added to the new one! It's a ways in, though. I also have some new enemies in the works, but I'll only show one for now.

I love the texture you used for the floor O.O
About the enemies, will the Springy Shell be spindashed to or jumped? Because (well, obviously) when you jump on it it's supposed to bounce you up right?

Unidus. I bet you got the idea from the Orbinaut, which was in some of the Sonic the Hedgehog comics.

EDIT: Me, I'd simply call the Fire Domes "Pains in the Ass", because, like Jetty-sin Gunners, that's what they are!

Last edited:
About the enemies, will the Springy Shell be spindashed to or jumped? Because (well, obviously) when you jump on it it's supposed to bounce you up right?

Well, from what I can remember in the old 1.09 version, you can, AND if you rolled into them and timed it just right, I think you can jump on it WHILE it's dead and get the airtime that way. Though, you might be able to just ROL into it and bounce up, but I can't remember.

Unidus. I bet you got the idea from the Orbinaut, which was in some of the Sonic the Hedgehog comics.

They're from the games too. Sonic 1, 2, and 3&K all had varients of them.

I'm really looking forward to this. I played the 1.09.4 version and loved it, and I'm sure this one will be great too.

I can't wait to see the new enemies in action. The Unidus looks especially promising.

Awesome Blade. Just awesome. Looks like it's gonna be quite a challenge to defeat it. What zones is it planned to be in?

Actually, it's pretty easy to defeat. It will show up in a lot of zones, however, being seen the most in Frozen Hillside Zone, City Rampage Zone, and Death Egg Zone.

EDIT: Me, I'd simply call the Fire Domes "Pains in the Ass", because, like Jetty-sin Gunners, that's what they are!

Actually, you guys are all wrong. THIS Unidus is the one in Sonic Adventure! =P

And if you think Fire Domes are hard, wait til I finish the other flying robot.

Last edited:
... No clue what you're talking about. And something tells me that other flying enemy is going to end up as "Biggest pain in the ass ever" in my book.

Blade sir, you are a fantastic enemy/boss designer, i know it seems like im asking a lot, but, like with the egg sub, i'd like to request use of SOME of these enemies, asking to use em all, even with cred, seems a bit too much and rather rude.

Heck, these enemies are hardcore epic! If I could find a good WAD Editor that's similar to XWE that IS NOT SLumpEd, I'd probably be asking, "Can I use a couple of these?"

That's how epic they are.

Nice Blade . I'm going to ask you something.

I think if this mod continues like this, Mystic Realm will stay behind this mod.

I Always have loved your work Blade and now i'm just shocked with this mod.

I hope you can continue inproving this mod.

Good luck on your mod Blade.

SML, you can't take other peoples work.

I know you have good intentions but this is Blade's work fair and square.

Please try to do something on your own.

Oh well. I can probably come up with extremely pain-in-the-ass enemies myself! Of course, I don't have enough skill for flying enemies yet, but I can definitely go with ground enemies.

For all of you guys wanting to use my enemies, you WILL be able to, just not right now. I've been thinking about releasing an enemy pack at some point. Don't expect it to be out till sometime in 2010, though.

For all of you guys wanting to use my enemies, you WILL be able to, just not right now. I've been thinking about releasing an enemy pack at some point. Don't expect it to be out till sometime in 2010, though.

ARGH! Why does it have to be 2010? Oh well, I guess it's for the good of Robotnik...

Yeah. Ya got a point there. I'm currently working on SOCing a ground based enemy that:
1. Chases you
2. Hurls itself at you (A_SkullAttack FTW!)
3. Shoots a bullet at you
4. Chases you again
5. Fires a turret at you
6. Repeats from 1

In exactly that order. Of course, for enemies like the Unidus, I'm gonna need someone's help.

EDIT: You also need to fix the download link on the Lost Worlds official site. You have to use Right Click > Save Target As to download it.

EDIT2: You need to fix your link. It links to the 1.09.4 version.

Last edited:
That's because the site hasn't been updated since March. I should go update that, sometime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back