• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Attention Pendragon Fans! Saint Dane WAD WIP, Beta Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a hint, remove
[ U R L = h t t p : / / i m a g e s h a c k . u s ] and [ / U R L ]
from the image code to remove the whole advertisement thing...
Like so:
sd11yy9.png

Congratulations, the image is now free of links and completely imbedded into the forum!
Hope I helped!

Don't use Editing to circumvent the releases system.

It was rejected for having almost no effort. The sprites in there aren't even half of the amount needed for a full character for SRB2. It lacks shading and overall work. Now, you can continue this project, but I expect not to see a release until you give this thing some real work.

I apologize for double posting here, but I need to draw attention to this.

After rearranging all the frames I'm using, I realized just HOW incomplete it is. This image shows what I have--and haven't--done.

sd12zw7.png

All these images may be subject to change.
Any suggestions?

OH NO! A TRIPLE POST!
I'm sorry, but I feel it's necessary to bring it to attention that there IS a beta available here...only two people have downloaded it, which suggests that no one has noticed the post.

Dude, instead of triple posting, edit your previous post. It's that simple

As far as Saint Dane goes, I'll give him a try later. But I'm going to tell you now that even if he doesn't run, he still needs sprites to placehold, otherwise you'll die whenever you get super sneakers.

It recently occurred to me that Saint Dane wouldn't be wearing a white dress shirt and tie along with his black suit. I'm going to change that shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back