• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Egg Generator Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be great when it's done! I'll support you along the way to become one of the best.

Last edited:
Time for me to say this level looks rather promising. The detail you added to this looks great as well. I just hope this level will at least last more then 2 minute. Other then that I think the game play will run smoothly in this level.

My time attack was 1:10:34.
It's short, but very fun. The visuals would have taken so long, so don't expect a LOT of great gameplay and length...
BTW, have you finished the thok barrier yet rocky?

Not yet, because I am working on other stuff of the level and the thok barrier is the last thing to be finished.

Ok. Well, here are a few more screenies...

630Nm.png

UK6fG.png

mo7zD.png

http://i.imgur.com/630Nm.png

Last edited:
It's okay, Knux576. Thanks for taking screenshots. I'm doind the outerspace part. Let's see how is that going to turn out.

It looks like you have gotten much more comfortable with mapping, and how to space a level out, since you made your first level pack. You've made a promising start here, but be careful, the platforms in the third screenshot Knux576 posted look like they might be too small.

But I must say, I'm quited intrigued to see how this turns out when it is finished.

And you will not see me there for a while, because I am working on the space section of the level.

You've made a promising start here, but be careful, the platforms in the third screenshot Knux576 posted look like they might be too small.

I wouldn't say that. I've definitely seen smaller platforms, and depending on the difficulty he's going for, the size of the platforms might be appropriate. From my personal stand point, it doesn't look any harder then some platforms in the disappearing section of ERZ2.

The stage as a whole looks quite nice and does definitely show a great deal of potential. I would love to see how this stage turns out once it becomes complete.

OK, sorry for the bump and the AMOUNT OF TIME I TOOK to dinish the level but it's done. All i need to do is to finish the thok barrier and It's done.

The level is a lot easier and it isn't very big but still I put a lot into this level. I will give you the link tomorrow or today still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back