It's not worth it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostgame

The easter eggs are not worth finding. All you get is some pictures that can be viewed with a WAD editor.

Just thought everyone should know.

Next SRB2 version needs to have a better reward for all that work (like a new level, maybe another NiGHTS one...) and a little thing to tell you how many you've gotten in each level. (Like with the emblems)

Everyone agrees?

I disagree, even though you get a boring reward, at least you get something new to do..

Right. It's not the reward that counts, but being able to do something new in the game. The reward could've been a screen of Sonic saying, "Go outside, loser! ~LOL!" and I still would've collected those eggs.

I seriously miss the day when beating the game was for the satisfaction of beating it. Remember all those old games where it simply said "You saved the world. Press A for a harder quest" or something along those lines? The point isn't just what you unlock, it's also that you accomplished it.

I agree with Mystic. Finding the EEggs was FUN!!! It's not about the reward.
It's about finding the easter eggs and the satisfaction of finding them. I would find 'em again if only SSNTails would put in an "Erase Easter Egg Data" button in the menu.

But then there would be a chance that the egg appears right in front of the Player 1 start ;P Or in the thok barrier x.x

Finding the Easter eggs was fun. I wish I could say the same thing for theChristmas hunt though. That thing was terrible. It kept hiding the gems in the same spots no matter what the difficulty was. :x

I'm glad there was still SOMETHING that I could do with the current SRB2's 1-P mode. In SA:DX *spoilers for those who haven't beaten it*,

you don't get anything for beating the Game Gear games or getting all of Metal Sonic's Emblems, and you only get a few emblems for chao raising, but it's still something else that adds to its replay value. The Game Gear games are whole games in themselves. Metal Sonic's missions test you to see how well you can do Sonic's missions in an entirely different setting. The chao...they just plain rock, nothing more needs to be said. That's what I tend to look for in a game. I like games that aren't something that you can beat in a single sitting, but something that you can play over and over again and not get bored. This is why I'm glad that the Easter Egg mode is in SRB2. Now if I could only find the THZ2 egg, life would be perfect.

Haha... that THZ2 one! You'll never find it without looking in the code. Or, if you don't want to cheat, just give up. It's "Not worth it..."

Just kidding, it was really hard, but you'll find it! :lol: Just keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back