What is your best gametype?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any GOOD wads out there are in the releases section of the forum, you should just go and download the major ones, like Hyper Duels and Retropack, so then you can join in on any of the servers. I don't see why many people DON'T have those. They're many times much more interesting than the official rotation, yet no one seems to take notice.

EXACTLY! Especially hyper duels. I don't understand why people don;t use WADS like that in CTF and match more often. I mean the official rotations are fun at all, but get boring if you play them every day all week! There are good WADS out there like hyper duels, retropack, alpha pack, WARZ.wad. Some people need to take advantage of WADS instead of complaining about how they need to update the levels on SRB2 which will take awhile.

I never use any wads on my server. Maybe Map Wads, but otherwise none. I mean, why would you even add character wads if barely anyone uses them? And SOCs are also worthless for the most part.

That said, I prefer people who play well and don't whine about wads.

EDIT: Also thanks for telling me about those MP map wads. I had them before, but never got to get them back until now.

Last edited:
My favourite gametype would have to be Single Player. For one thing I don't like FPS's so that rules out Match, Team Match & Capture The Flag & my internet isn't really designed for Online Video Games so that rules out everything else. So yeah, Single Player.

@ your avatar: HUGE BITCH BLUH BLUH

Those ones that let you shoot (actual) furries.

It doesn't count if you're merely playing as one, gotta be one.
Time to elaborate, I guess. (Since not everyone got the minor gag *coughinternetexplorercough*)

Well, I like CTF or Match, or any type where I can run support, play like a rogue, or both.

I told you about stairs! I warned you dog!

I enjoy CTF the most, because you can do things like shoot Tails out of the air as he tries to cheat and fly over to your flag ^.^

I like it because you can asplode pesky railers who can't get a shot in when you dodge them.

Last edited:
I told you about stairs! I warned you dog!

I enjoy CTF the most, because you can do things like shoot Tails out of the air as he tries to cheat and fly over to your flag ^.^

I'm good at mostly everything, but I've always thought of myself as an expert at Hide and Seek.

The best to me is match by far.

Its one of the best game types and it was my very first game I ever play when I play SRB2 for the very first time.

Classic Race is the best IMO, but everyone else I've asked to play it on the MS hates it.
Probably because they SUCK!

Classic Race is the best IMO, but everyone else I've asked to play it on the MS hates it.
Probably because they SUCK!
Or perhaps because it's broken with more than four people and (from what I remember) running out of time doesn't forfeit you like it should do.

My favorite gametypes are coop and H&s. But my real favorite is coop (with or without wads).

Everything except Match and H&S.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Usually I add wads but it depends besides mods the only wads I'd really add are supershadow.wad rosy.wad or silver.wad.

Definitely Match.Always love to (get)hit and run. I keep on training until my network come back.

I was never very competent at the FPS ones, so I'd have to say Co-op. On second thought, probably Race, since I can get through the levels pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back