Your top five most irritating opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
KOX3D - The most irritating opponent of all time. He is very hard to hit and is hard to dodge when he got explosion\scatter ring. (I still defeated him once)

There were some others i forgot, but i normally pwn 70-92% netgame players in match.

P.S. My only weakness is that my hands get tired quickly. But if they're not, then i'm a killing machine =)

Nico the Echidna:
Rails are annoying, but were still friends ^^
Goddratini:
I have many "OSHT, WHERE'D HE COME FROM?!" moments when playing with him.
VenusStar:
O_o Almost never gets to hit this person. ALWAYS hits me though. ><

Goddratini:
I have many "OSHT, WHERE'D HE COME FROM?!" moments when playing with him.

Irritating? KOX3D, Zero, LXShadow, Goddratini in my opinion.

I actually made some peoples list? ^^ I feel epic.

1.LXShadow: My goal used to beat the s**t outta celebi. Then I met him. Pisses me off. . . >> Still fun to play with but only in big games. People that good tend to suck the fun out of everything because it gets so predictable after a while.

2.Celebi, is good and denies it, very frustrating to beat

3.hmmm. . .who else. . . I played Torgo last night and he is very good with rail. Too bad we were not on CTF and NRZ, would have seen some of my rails then. . . >:D MUHAHAHAHA

EDIT: 4.a group of players that put Teen(insert sonic or odd name here), not necessarily uber good, talented tho, but irritating because(with the exception of one) they act elitist and occasionally act noobish upon being pwned (by guess who :D).

I can't think of more at the moment.

But if someone wanna help me train to pwn LXShadow (yes I am very serious about this) feel free to help. :<
And about pwning him, not because I wanna humiliate him, just that trying to best the best player is my goal for getting better.

Last edited:
I presume it's...

I actually made some peoples list? ^^ I feel epic.

1.LXShadow: My goal used to beat the s**t outta celebi. Then I met him. Pisses me off. . . >> Still fun to play with but only in big games. People that good tend to suck the fun out of everything because it gets so predictable after a while.

2.Celebi, is good and denies it, very frustrating to beat

3.hmmm. . .who else. . . I played Torgo last night and he is very good with rail. Too bad we were not on CTF and NRZ, would have seen some of my rails then. . . >:D MUHAHAHAHA

EDIT: 4.a group of players that put Teen(insert sonic or odd name here), not necessarily uber good, talented tho, but irritating because(with the exception of one) they act elitist and occasionally act noobish upon being pwned (by guess who :D).

I can't think of more at the moment.

But if someone wanna help me train to pwn LXShadow (yes I am very serious about this) feel free to help. :<
And about pwning him, not because I wanna humiliate him, just that trying to best the best player is my goal for getting better.

I do know who your talking about when you mean by Teen(insert sonic or odd name here) maybe TeenShadow I presume?

Last edited:
Preaty much anyone who cusses at people. (Not when they cuss because they're mad because they lost or are losing.)

By the way, I'm what you would call one of those "campers."

1) Mr. Nico, Lucky bastard. xD
2) Sonix, An idiot...
3) Whoever that camps.
4) whoever who hits me in the most dramatic moment of a Ctf (4-4) ...srsly.
5) Melissa, "Oh f*** were are the bombs coming from, Darn... she's got my flag *Shoots* DIE! *misses* D:"

General Things

1. Campers
2. Whoever tries to get in my way pretty much
3. Anyone with a very steady hand and always hits 100% no matter how or where they aim
4. Anyone who gets the chaos emeralds first before the game starts, or rely on the emeralds just to win. I've been seeing this quite a bit recently

Several Players.

1. LXShadow, although a friend, he has been one of my friendly rivals ever since the 1.09 Era. Good with strafe and aiming...

2. KOX3D, how the heck does he move so fast and always gets 100% aim I don't know. Must have one steady hand, but is still a good opponent to fight.

3. Kopper, I wouldn't say irritating, but I would say challenging on some occasions. But now I learned how to use mouselook, I can actually hit him more often.(should of learned this in the early 1.09 era)

Horizonfall: I hate his bomb abuse.. sure everytime hit me with a bomb
Zero: Nice guy .. playing with him in ctf is hard
TeenShadowASD : Dont ask why.... (grrr)
N.Cenz: How i hate him in meadow match
La Viva Gan: he love hit me with a rail when i got the flag D=

My cousin. He is my only irritating opponent. Sorry can't tell you his name, he doesn't play anymore so it wouldn't matter.

Kiddytails is a girl, IIRC. I could be wrong though.

Kiddytails is also Vent ZX. (Never actually asked, but oh, I know.)
We're about as good as each other, although I can never find a server where we have similar ping ¬_¬
(She is better at sniping, but that's more of a general girl gamer thing. Worse at twitch play, by that logic. But ping rules all, as I said)

I only find morons irritating.

LXShadow isn't nice to play against without some decent teammates, however. Flag running isn't my preferred speciality, despite the fact I'm rather good at it (by necessity, actually.)

Contrary to my forum avatar, I don't actually camp a lot, it's generally bad strategy. Even defending the base, it's good to move around a bit.

Last edited:
Forget top 5, I hate snipers! Specially those who camp in Meadow Match Zone, at the top platform. URGH. Seriously, they're a right pain in the arse. WHICH is why I hate Iron Turret. Seriously, there, a good sniper can snipe most people ringless and shitless. That and (although not being related) it's a real party for anyone who's Sonic or any other character gone Super. Seriously, GRAH.

1.sb - He's always been a threat to me. I remember the first time I met him- it was a good week.
2. Jazz - Jesus, this dude can rape heads. He frustrates me more then #3.
3. Mysterious - This was way back. Me and sb would fight him, of course only sb being able to keep up. It was tough fighting this guy. I never landed a hit on him that wasn't dirt cheap.

1. Melissa: Erg, I can NEVER EVER beat my sister. I always get hit by her, too. No offence.
2. KO The Echidna: The real one. I always lose to him, never even have a chance.
3. Fists: I suck. 'Nuff said.
4.TeenShadowASD: He angers me so much. He is better than me, and he knows it.
5. Everyone else: I suck.

Last edited:
EVERYONE!!!

I'm not really that good at CTF, Match, or anything like that, so, yeah. I like Coop/race better.

Well... Of course I could list the same players as everyone else, but I guess these days, since 2.0 came out, and I mainly play in private servers, I got problems with all sonic players, who got nothing better to do then thok all time, so it's hard to hit them. Well, theoretically nearly everyone is better then me, but the Sonic players are the worst to me.

Last edited:
I don't remember very well why these five are my top five Irritating/Favorite Players to go against ( no in any special order):

Whackjood: I believe It's because we are equal in skills, I bet he exceeds me in skill now * All game modes*

Spazzo
: I think it was a bunch of weapon rings, so He is pretty well rounded in all weapons. * Match *

Mystic
: I forget, it's been a long time...from what I remember, it was a bunch of weapon rings too. * Match*

Deadmau5
: As I said in the netgame against him 10 mins. ago as of typing this:
<Sonic 2> It's like Chuck Norris has a vendetta against me
But to be more intelligently speaking, it's because he is so specialized in Rail rings and Gliding it isn't even possible * CTF*

Ezer Arch: He pwn'd me alot and often back then...He is pretty tough to go against *CTF & Coop*

** = this tells you what game modes I've played this player against...

I forgot my freaking password. Anyways Im Deadmau5 or La Viva Gan or The Vivid Hawk as you know me as. I found a new opponent today -_- it originally was Flandre (See Above) But I battled against this guy today... Rawk Hawk. Dangit. This guy is like that one video game bosses you just wanna jump in the screen and rip his hair out and shove it in his eyes and burn the cheat guide to the game you paid 20 bucks for...>_< He shoots a scatter ring every 3 secs behind him so no one can follow him UGH... Rail does nothing if you cant see past a wall of scatter... anyways Its true. I love to rail and glide. SUE ME HOMBRE. (Im the only freaking Hawk around here. Im gonna beat that Rawk Hawk dude someday.) Oh and Celebi is pretty irritating although I see him as a mentor o.O ... So anyone saying La Viva Gan or Deadmau5 as an irritating opponent thank Celebi for helping me get to where I am.. (Partly :p)

1. KOX3D (He's no longer a decent player, he's now a killermachine and annoys me as much as I would love to annoy LXShadow.)
2. LXSonic (Haven't played with him much but he's really good)
3. LXShadow (Same as above)
4. Me (I'm a Fox railer)
5. Anyone who hides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back