XSRB2 vX-010 - Updated 7.17.11 7:11PM EDT (xsrb2-010.zip/xmus.dta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when you don't care about OpenGL, and don't notice a small typo. =P

Since you caught it so fast, I went and reuploaded with that fixed.

Last edited:
Code:
// ~~~  Useful notes ~~~
//  =  on  Sonic Golf  =

* It's in the bonus levels area of the secrets menu.

* IT'S IN THE BONUS LEVELS AREA OF THE SECRETS MENU.

* (Yes, that repetition was necessary.)

* Haven't unlocked that area?  Modify the game in some manner
		("devmode" works fine) and warp to MAPZ0.

You know, sometimes I wonder why I bother writing readmes.

I'm not sure of the exact criteria, but unlocking anything that would open up the Bonus Levels menu will unlock Sonic Golf.

...it has plenty of features, Golf Mode, the bosses, etc. Hell, it's on its way to having more than SRB2JTE, though in the end all that really had going for it was bots, to be honest. And SACity.
It's already having a noticeable impact upon the community. With its addition of golf mode, plenty of users are making their own golf mods. I'll give my approval.
It's definitely got a strong community presence/awareness, at least enough to be for this release what the likes of Mystic Realm and Blue Heaven were for 1.09.4...

hoflanding.png

The SRB2MB judges hereby welcome XSRB2 to the Hall of Fame.

* Removed the flag monitors. 2.0.6 broke them, and they were probably never going to get used anyway...

What did those did anyway? Upon breaking the monitor, instantly gives the owner the enemy's flag? And how we were able to get it? With some weird random monitor settings, or through inserting them in a map?

You should remove the change character permission upon being hit. :/ People can easily just walk into an enemy so they can change chars when they want to. All I think it should be is a 45 second change timer at the start of the join (not start of level) and that's it.

I'll have to look into the score thing though, it looks pretty awesome. :D

What? My least favorite mod's in the Hall of F--*shot*

No, but seriously, if any EXE mod deserves Hall of Fame status, it's this one. Congratulations, Inu!

Got to play that Sonic 3D Blast kind of Special Stage!

When is that Sonic 3D Blast Special Stage going to be available?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back