[Open Assets] SRB2 Riders 2.46.5

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue with Kart Bots is in items; they'd need to be able to react to item effects and use items accordingly, and the randomness of items may end up cocking them up, as bots in SRB2 are known for being completely retarded, so while gameplay as simple as Riders mode is easy enough, Kart mode might end up a mess for them. As doe Sonic R mode, that might take a while due to having to make every bot take advantage of their character's ability.

This is awesome,but I notice there aren't any other characters/CPU to race with in Single Player Mode like in previous versions.

Oh okay.Does anybody know where to get Character WADS for SRB2 Riders?
Not only did you unnecessarily bump the topic a bit to know where to get character wads for a mod that obviously doesn't have any yet due to the amount of effort it takes, when you could've just used Google in-case there were any, but you completely ignored all discussion about CPU's right above your previous post. Are you blind?

Will there be computer players in single player again to make it more of a challange and interesting in single player?

There just has to be something wrong with the source code URL.

Chaos Zero 64, my COMODO Internet Security's web search brought up an error that said "Sorry, "srb2riders.binhoster.com" does not exist or could not be found". Does this error have anything to do with the site you posted it on?

Chaos Zero 64, my COMODO Internet Security's web search brought up an error that said "Sorry, "srb2riders.binhoster.com" does not exist or could not be found". Does this error have anything to do with the site you posted it on?

It is not you..the site been out for quite a while.

People is turning srb2 into a whole new game,soon they will make srb2 generations.About time you made a beta release I was dying.

I'm just teasing I know "not until the final version is released" lol. I'm a patient guy, and I'm in FULL support of anything SRB2 related. Aaannd, I do have a PC... its just... lets just say it's past its due date lol

also, I am eternally grateful for you keeping us mac users in mind, Alam. Much appreciated

---------- Post added 11-02-2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-01-2011 at 11:56 PM ----------

Your comments aren't making any sense, Silver-surfer. (also that name is a terrible pun)

Ouch that was harsh, I almost felt that all the way up in cahnadah eh! I happen to like corny puns :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back