Thunder Castle Zone (Resubmission) (scr_ThunderCastle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You overused the CASTLEWALL texture way too much, give it a bit more variation. Right at the beginning I felt like you ripped off Aero Shrine act 1 a bit, it starts in exactly the same way. I didn't find any alternate paths, so the level was a kind of linear. Its still cramped like most of your other levels, but not to a point to where it was hard to move. The area with the blue springs and clouds was my favorite part of the level. Also, I think the Toads look really out of place in the level.

Like I said in wadbase, I made that idea myself, I wasn't trying to rip anything at all. I'm still going to try and make it more bigger, and I'm going to release another version out soon with some more stuff in. In the one I'm currently editing, there's different textures, and try and get some more townspeople (that's why I used toad as one) thanks for latest feedback.

Finally, a level that offers up a fair amount of challenge, without being completely unplayable as Sonic, a bit linear, but the sector scenery, was nice, and the level design was good, despite being an overused theme, all in all, a good level, in my opinion. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back