• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The LAST Thread I Will Ever Make!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSpikes57

I like chicken pot pie.
Hey everyone. Since I totally hate this place for numerous reasons, this is the last thread I will make here ever. After this I won't ever come here again except to download wads and new versions of SRB2.

So on to the problem. I'm trying to make my Delta the Wolf was in SLumpED. I wanna use Chrispy's SonicCE wad as a base, but when I open up the wad file in SLumpED, the sprites and stuff are in complete black and white. Why is that?

No one want to know if this is or isn't your "LAST thread you will EVER make".If you don't like of this forum, just leave and we won't realize that you have entered this forum.

Last edited:
No one want to know if this is or isn't your "LAST thread you will EVER make".If you don't like of this forum, just leave and we won't realize that you have entered this forum. And then, this thread don't need to continue opened anymore.

You know, you could've pm'd him like I did.
He needs help. It should be opened until he finds the answer.
So I really don't think that the first part should matter to you.

So you're ragequitting because the majority of your threads were closed for a good reason?

Yeah, nice reason to leave.

As for your problem, try using XWE.

Wise words from Shardvex:

Seriously, if you don't want threads closed, think about what you are saying before you say it. (In other words, look before you leap.)

Oh, and I have been using SlumpED for six months, and I switched to XWE last week, because I think XWE is more capable than the earlier.

Oh Yeah! Mystic automatically just jumped to a conclusion before anyone was able to give an opinion. That's fair!

The first one was an overpowered recolour. The second one.. ehh, not sure, didn't see the pictures. The third was a creepy hybrid which was most likely also overpowered.
Mystic could have at least given the liberty to talk about it.

Also, I didn't see 3...
I'll look again.

Also, the last one is NOT a damn hybrid, it's a wolf.

Last edited:
It was just locked not even an hour ago.

And don't argue with mods/admins/staff. You'll never win.
EDIT: It had a Fox Tail, Hedgehog Quills, a fox Muzzle, Sonic's face, how in god's name is that a wolf?

The third one is a freakin WOLF! He has a bushy tail like a WOLF! He has a furry muzzle, kind of like a WOLF! And now, he's not "Overpowered".

It doesn't looks like a wolf anyway.
It's not like this matters.

I mean, it's a WIP. He could do whatever. He could even call it an echidna, if he wanted.

That would be wierd...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

The fact that you are disagreeing with a staff's choice.

I was just asking, Why? WHY?
I just want to know.

Nobody cares. Just ask the question, then leave without telling people.
Because now nobody will help you and are all instead talking about your leaving.

Mystic realy have very good reasons to lock the thread:
*He didn't created any sprites.
*He didn't have a name for the char.
*He didn't say that it "looks like a wolf ".
*He only give to the sonic the Tails's tails and changed the color to brown, anyone can do this.
*He made a TOTALLY recolor of Sonic-Tails.
And the last:
Mystic said:
*Nobody wants to play as a freakish Sonic-Tails hybrid with clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back