Has anyone seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a link to a very Japanese Sonic parody of sorts. I'm not going to go into anymore details about it, but I will say that there is some language involved.

BTW, seeing as this isn't really about an actual game, I didn't think it belonged in the video games forum. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Link to weirdness.

I found it pretty funny. I should probably try watching it at around 3am to see what happens then.

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Japanese culture and I still found that video hilarious.

I guess it's all in the translation, eh?

I thought it was pretty funny, myself. I like seeing the Sonic characters have innane, bickering conversations. It goes well with their one-sided personalities.

I lol'd at all the Robotnik parts. Overall a nice little bit of humor from the Japanese side of the Internet.

Aha~ Aha~ Hooray for Japan~ The voices sounded pretty close to their JP VA's besides Tails and Eggman, but they were insanely funny~

The real question is what it WASEN'T! Really, that thing was more random then Bobobobobobobo!

EDIT: The sad thing is that it was STILL more original then most other fanfics...

Last edited:
After watching that my brain shut down for an hour.(Not really but that video made my brain hurt.)

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Japanese culture and I still found that video hilarious.

I guess it's all in the translation, eh?
A horribly inaccurate one, obviously. They don't say "Mobius" once. Maybe this guy doesn't realize that Mobius never existed in Japan? Or in any of the games, which is clearly what this is based off of.

At first it all seemed quite strange to me, but then when the credits began rolling and the voice was singing "Rah rah rah rah" that was it for me. I think I laughed till I cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back