Amy's_House.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool wad *downloads* keep up the exellent work.

btw... some wads arent hangouts you just choose for them to be, like having coop in sa city=hangout. but having match in sa city=non hangout

also roleplay=MAJOR HANGOUT!!!

I'll just get it off my chest...he made a lightandamyhouse.wad. I didn't even expect that! This level is cramped, as is the wad I just mentioned.

Or you could not make a house map that is going to be used for roleplaying by all noobs no matter how much you say it can be used for
match and tag as well, and actually create an awesome sonic series related match arena. This arena just goes in the same list as sacity,
hide and seek house, and sometimes srb2city.

Well, should we let what n00bs do govern the rest of us? Ignore em! And what about the non-n00bs that RP/hangout in private? n00bs might take to making their own maps, then they'd be odd n00bs. (Man I overused n00b... I DID IT AGAIN!)

Ash said:
So basically, hangout-orama? Not only is it Co-Op only, but it's meant for Match, so there's no exit sector! Congratulations, you made a hangout wad.

Well at least he tried i found people hging and rping with this wad.

Ash said:
Doesn't that only reinforce what I said? ...
dude seriously chill out (but of course you have to because you're permbanned ^^) but i like this map, I found some ways to make a non hangout game with this

sonicx927 said:
Ash said:
Doesn't that only reinforce what I said? ...
dude seriously chill out (but of course you have to because you're permbanned ^^) but i like this map, I found some ways to make a non hangout game with this

you're a retard :/

so you used this map for hangouting i'm guessing, since you want to defend it so much

ITS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD, YEESH, HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE THESE MAPS
there's seriously no way to play this map in anything OTHER than hangout. there ARE NO RINGS.

STARTRINGS 999 shouldn't be required to play in match, so i'm guessing RPing was the non-hangout game, rite

also, i love the fact that noobs think they automatically win when someone takes a leave of absence (or in this case, one that only LOOKS like i left by permban)
it just makes it funnier when they get banned for other things later on~

Shadic_the_Human said:
cool wad *downloads* keep up the exellent work.

btw... some wads arent hangouts you just choose for them to be, like having coop in sa city=hangout. but having match in sa city=non hangout

also roleplay=MAJOR HANGOUT!!!

This wad isn't cool. This is a hangout because of no rings... too cramped and soemthing else.

Oh God. The "itsz hangout sftu lol" thing is becoming another one of this forum's little bandwagons.

Uh, not really. The fact that it actually IS a hangout map sorta allows us to say "zomglolhangout". Not so much a bandwagon; more of common sense and obviousness.

Simsmagic said:
Cue said:
simsmagic said:
I'll Begin said:
Honestly guys, when you make house wads, try making them look like houses. Does ANYONE have a house that looks like this on the inside, with all this open space and boxes for furniture?

Have you ever been to my house? *shot*

Yes...

It was small >:D

I'll Begin has a very good point.

Well I'm SORRY for living on a budget! *shot*

AND WHO KEEPS SHOOTING ME?!

It wasn't me. *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back