Amy's_House.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Screens appear!!
srb20124.png

Im magic...

The Link: Link Removed

I made this because my obsession with amy...

EDIT: Sorry it only supports co-op, it wont work when i make it match...

So basically, hangout-orama? Not only is it Co-Op only, but it's meant for Match, so there's no exit sector! Congratulations, you made a hangout wad.

doombuilder isnt working when i try to make it a match...

Keeps saying:

"Error: Invalid sector :6"

Just put ringslinger on...

EDIT: and startrings

Make a Thok Barrier.

First, make a rectangle, going around your level. When you reach the start, don't close it there, but make your sector go around the level again, and close where it started, forming a rectangular polygon around the level. Connect the end to the start, and set both the floor and ceiling of it to 4096 (for high levels) or whatever your ceiling is. Let me update this level for you, I know alot of good ideas for this.

The WAD is actually playable in touch tag mode, with no score limit.

And as the only person on this planet who ever plays touch tag, I hereby demand you add rings to the level, and make compatible with match!

I checked Sector 6's properties and fixed the problem.

I will update this soon...

Honestly guys, when you make house wads, try making them look like houses. Does ANYONE have a house that looks like this on the inside, with all this open space and boxes for furniture?

I'll Begin said:
Honestly guys, when you make house wads, try making them look like houses. Does ANYONE have a house that looks like this on the inside, with all this open space and boxes for furniture?

Have you ever been to my house? *shot*

simsmagic said:
I'll Begin said:

Yes...

It was small >:D

I'll Begin has a very good point.

Cue said:
simsmagic said:
I'll Begin said:

Yes...

It was small >:D

I'll Begin has a very good point.

Well I'm SORRY for living on a budget! *shot*

AND WHO KEEPS SHOOTING ME?!

This is not the sort of level that fits with the rest of SRB2.

Small, cramped, slightly rubbish idea, more suitable for roleplay (Which is not allowed) thanks to it's name...

Those are just some of my descriptions for this level. I'm not even wanting to download this.

annoying

Why can everybody else download it and not me? How come I get "Invalid download link" and everybody else doesn't?

Repair, make housier, and this could be good, but put random exit sectors to prevent the n00biest n00bs that don't know about that one command...

Kopper said:
Repair, make housier, and this could be good, but put random exit sectors to prevent the n00biest n00bs that don't know about that one command...

Well, if it could make them mad, especially if it happened on the MS, that'd be funny. They deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back