• Ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3: Physics and car controls
SWP, to make the car thing, make an SOC, go to State edit, and find A_ATK1, click on it, go to the list and find A_MoveRelative.

For var1, put 0, and for var 2, put and speed you like.

Run the SOC in srb2 and press spin, and there you have it!

Really good, but a few things:

Sometimes, the Naruto kart messes up in no colour type.
Somethimes your powerups can kill you and sometimes they can't (I died)
The snow level is frantic is the ice sends you flying ( I died)
The level after that is also kind of hard ( I died )

Wow, I die a lot!

Anyway, is there a way for this to work in SRB2JTE? I wanted bots, but my JTE doesn't work at all.

Jman, when your sever is on, and I try to play on it, it kicks me off because my luigikart has the wrong modem and it shows an error messege, can you help me?

aaronkfmaster said:
Jman, when your sever is on, and I try to play on it, it kicks me off because my luigikart has the wrong modem and it shows an error messege, can you help me?
I hate to break it to you Aaron, but cars don't have modems. Please fix your spelling mistake and elaborate on your problem.

Re: Jman Kart mod First Release

Ritz said:
Jman said:
Roboegg99
Sorry, not downloading.

Also, Mario Kart is something that should've ended with Shadow/Skorne. It just doesn't work in SRB2.

bluezero4 said:
Also, Roboegg99 should be banned from the internet. D:

I Don't know why they'd say something like that, but hey I don't really care. =)

Also I'll have to try this out whenever I get srb2 re-downloaded.

Ok I played this mod. I have to say it's the funniest mod I ever played. The specials are tight. This mod totally own srb2riders. I played with 8 people and I have to say it's real fun.

Draykon said:
21 MB? Try converting the music to OGG format next time >_>

Uhh... isn't srb2 riders 33mb and have less stuff than this mod.

Uh... one thing: Roboegg99's Robo Circuit level was much better than the usual levels that he made, and I am SERIOUS about this. It isn't so big, and not so small, although... some turning parts were hard... but that was all. :|

Vash, are you completely ignoring the lava? What with it being inescapable. Not to mention, it should be slightly lower than the floor.

It is dodgeable, you know. Most of the time, if you run into it, you will just fly back on to the normal course.

Vash said:
It is dodgeable, you know. Most of the time, if you run into it, you will just fly back on to the normal course.

If you go slow it is, but if you speed and try to dodge it than you'll get hit.

If the lava was lower than the floor it would mess up that lvl. Because you would fall into it instead of getting knock back to the regular course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back