Chaos.soc, and random SOC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still not that good, but it IS a soc. Compared to me, it is as good as some of Draykon's soc. I can't soc for my life. :(

EDIT: Bluezero,why do you hate him? Is it because of the 'badbutstillbetterthanIcoulddo' soc?

Well, at least this shows that you understand the basics of SOCcing. All these "random" SOCs are starting to get annoying though.

sith12345 said:
This is still not that good, but it IS a soc. Compared to me, it is as good as some of Draykon's soc. I can't soc for my life. :(

EDIT: Bluezero,why do you hate him? Is it because of the 'badbutstillbetterthanIcoulddo' soc?
Why with the coloring of the vowels?

camo man said:
sith12345 said:
I can't soc for my life. :(
Have you installed your scr folder?

Probably not. Right now, I'm trying to get XWE not to say: "R_AddSkins: syntax error in S_SKIN lump # 0(S_SKIN1) in wad yh.001.bak" every time I load my character.

------

EDIT:
Draykon said:
sith12345 said:
Well, at least this shows that you understand the basics of SOCcing. All these "random" SOCs are starting to get annoying though.
This is still not that good, but it IS a soc. Compared to me, it is as good as some of Draykon's soc. I can't soc for my life. :cry:

Why with the coloring of the vowels?

Oh. That... One time I spelled your name 'Draken' :oops: It was this topic: 13th post down: http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=7982&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

Chaos is banned from this place, dude. Check somewhere else. He's at the SigSev Café, but he doesn't have the file. You can ask him to remake this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back