E3 2006 Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's only just been announced. Of course you won't find anything about it on Google yet. Patience.

Edit: Squack!

http://www.sega.com/e3/2006/announcements_tp.php?item=pr_20060509a said:
Sonic Wild Fire stars the Blue dude with the 'tude on his first solo adventure since the original Sonic The Hedgehog™ in 1991.

No mandatory new playable character?

Snowball fight in heck, people! Meet me there in 20 minutes!

I couldn't really get into Halo. I hated the controller, and using a dual analog control scheme really sucks for FPSes. The level design was rather repetitive, and the multiplayer was an excercise in holding the backpack-sized original X-Box controller and being incompetant and unable to control. I simply didn't enjoy it at all. I probably would enjoy it more on the PC, but that port was plagued with framerate problems in the reviews, so I didn't bother.

You should try it out. The reviews aren't always the best way to go. Halo PC as far as I've seen has no framerate problems. And on a plus side, it's as moddable as SRB2.

How many Sonic games is Sega working on now, anyway? This is nuts!
There's the Sonic game for PS3 and Xbox 360, then there's another one for the Wii and another one for the PSP, Shadow the Hedgehog 2... Is this really Sega's death scream or something?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back