SFGHQ Gone!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why he would hack this community anyway. He was pro-revenge of the community. If anyone cares to know, there has been suspicious activity going on in a certain folder I host which is being removed right now. In any case, it did a tap on my forums SQL and not this one :)

Walan said:
Geona said:
For the love of god, first Unmod, The CulT, SoaH, and now this!

I'm pretty sure that Seifer (who was involved with the OCR/Metroid Metal incident) has nothing to do with this incident. He has his own issues and agenda. As for this incident, I'm betting it's just some guy who has a beef with the owner of SFGHQ. I don't know, I'm not really a part of the Sonic community.

Yeah...from what I know, this "manickillaz" joined the forum, and asked a few stupid questions, liking wanting to be on some fangame team. When he was refused, he got really mad, (due to beer, as he said), and managed to get himself banned. So, he decided to hack the forum. And he did. This eventually caused Smidge to make the General Discussion so that only administrators could post, since the first page had been deleted.

On #srb2, Smidge and ManicKillaz reached some sort of agreement, where ManicKillaz got ops in #srb2, in exchange for leaving SFGHQ alone. And you can see what became of that...

USC said:
Yeah...from what I know, this "manickillaz" joined the forum, and asked a few stupid questions, liking wanting to be on some fangame team. When he was refused, he got really mad, (due to beer, as he said), and managed to get himself banned. So, he decided to hack the forum. And he did. This eventually caused Smidge to make the General Discussion so that only administrators could post, since the first page had been deleted.

On #srb2, Smidge and ManicKillaz reached some sort of agreement, where ManicKillaz got ops in #srb2, in exchange for leaving SFGHQ alone. And you can see what became of that...
Well, in reality, when me and Blaze got back online, we kicked some sense into Smidge, hence the message you see on the SFGHQ.

I have a feeling that this site won't be hacked...
We do have backups just in case. However we're a rather small community, so I'd seriously doubt someone would go through the effort.

Mystic said:
Well, in reality, when me and Blaze got back online, we kicked some sense into Smidge, hence the message you see on the SFGHQ.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't quite sure who wrote it, Smidge or ManicKillaz...it sounded like it came from ManicKillaz, breaking the deal.

FiMikeL said:
And I got caught in the crossfire. joy.
Uh HUH. Lemme show the internet the "crossfire".

Long-ass log linked here: http://mystic.sepwich.com/mikel.txt (Not appropriate for forum. Contains cursing and other rather depressing acts of idiocy.)

As far as I'm concerned, you weren't taken in by the crossfire. You got banned from your own actions. However, this forum is not #srb2 Esper, and is a totally different community, so if you're not going to contribute and merely complain about an IRC ban, I humbly request that you leave.

The lesson here is not to hang out with annoying script kiddie lamers if you ever want to become a part of the community that script kiddie is attacking.

Edit: Get an avatar that's within the rules, too, if you'd like to keep it.

I really, really like lasers. >>

But yeah, not here to complain about my IRC ban.

I'm here because I desperatly need something to do aside from homework.

...I should be working on my flash project.

Brain my hurts.

*looks for that animated gif of the guy with the exploding head*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back