Each time glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yacker

Metallic
If two people activate an each time sector at the same time, only the person with the lower node will recieve the sectors effect. This can easily be achieved by flying someone with Tails into one.

No Steel, that was a different each time bug, where only the first two nodes were capable of triggering each time linedefs.

That just causes the game to hang in an infinite loop whenever an Each Time trigger is entered by anyone. None of the variables that affect the outcome of P_HavePlayersEnteredArea are changed either in the function itself or in the code block executed after that if statement, so that fixes nothing.

That just causes the game to hang in an infinite loop whenever an Each Time trigger is entered by anyone. None of the variables that affect the outcome of P_HavePlayersEnteredArea are changed either in the function itself or in the code block executed after that if statement, so that fixes nothing.
The line "oldPlayersArea[affectPlayer]=1;" definitely effects the outcome of P_HavePlayersEnteredArea(). However, upon looking at the code again and at each time's specifications on the wiki, I realized that I didn't cover the case where each time is set to trigger on exiting. That's why you're getting an infinite loop. I've since fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back