DarkSpikes57 Wad Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSpikes57

I like chicken pot pie.
Hey guys. Im trying to make a wad for my fancharacter, Dark. I used SLumpEd to make the wad, but when I enter the wad into the game, it crashes. Also, the sprites my friend made suck. Can anyone help me find SRB2 Sonic sprites for me to mod? If you can help me with either problem, please reply. Thank You. DARKSPIKES OUT!

Story of character...
My name is Dark. Im 17 years old. Im Sonic's long lost brother who was abandoned when I was a baby. Ever since I have been teaching myself how to fight and stick up for myself. Later in life, I learned the Homing Attack and Super Sonic Spin. I run super fast and can destroy tons of enemies in one jump!

Last edited:
Sounds like a overpowered recolor...

The SRB2 Sonic sprites are in Sonic.plr

I don't reccomind you post your "recolor" on the MB site as it will most likely get regected...

Does your character has its file and ALL of its needed sprites. If it goes super, I think you have to do those as well.

I tried to open sonic.plr in WXE and SLumpEd. Nothing seems to be working. How do I rename the file from Sonic.plr to Sonic.wad? Also, my charcter is still in development. A lot of the stuff you see on my avatar/fan character is all prototype.

Last edited:
...a fancharacter named DARK? He's Sonic's long lost brother? Totally overpowered?

I hope to god this mess doesn't ever get off the ground.

Well, his full name is DarkSpikes, which I think is ridiculous. So I shortened it. No need to be so freaking negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back