123456789spam on Youtube (youtubers must read this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasa said:
zeldagamer00 said:
Sasa said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5-G-ttTgDg
xXCatLuvrxX in the comments in that video sasa linked said:
Yeah, somone tell me, HOW MANY PEOPLE ACCTUALLY GOT A VIRUS FROM COMMENTING ON HIS VIDEOS/CHANNEL, GETTING A MESSAGE FROM HIM, ETC?!? I haven't heard of anyone saying that they got a virus yet, -_- Show me any good evidence that proves you have a virus in your computer from doing any of that stuff, and I'll admit I was wrong and run around the street holding up a spork in the air and shout that the spork is my god ( I do that all the time anyways X3)
I agree with CatLuvr, as of the time i posted this there is NO rock solid proof that 123456789spam is giving people viruses.
*confusing*
Who should I thrust... Two people say no, or another 1000000 people who say yes...
Ok, If you are so against it, the proof it... You still don't belive the message from youtube team??? Then fine...
Or are you just making me recive the virus from him? Or make me feel not scaired???

Okay, how about his: Give me proof that YouTube created and endorses this message, and then I'll believe it.

How about you guys simply stop believing frikken chain letters? You can't get a virus from watching a video on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back