Team Fortress 2 lagging a lot without reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lat'

Absolute territory where
Kart Krew™️
Yes I have a little problem with TF2:
Since one month the game started to lag a lot while playing netgames, first, I tought it was only a problem in MvM due to the amount of ennemies but I then realised that it happens very often, even when I do not see ANY PLAYER at the screen.

I tried may things:
Unistall lots of useless programs I installed recently
Clean up my hard disk
Tried to set the video options to ugly bullshit mod

After even reinstalling the game it still lags!

And a thing I don't know is that it perfectly worked when I installed it for the first time, even with a very detailed configuration!
So can anyone help me?

It's probably the fucking shitty new updates they've been putting on that make everything fucking laggy as shit.
Also, having too many mods increases chances of lag.

It's probably the fucking shitty new updates they've been putting on that make everything fucking laggy as shit.
Also, having too many mods increases chances of lag.

Then I do not have any reskin, I even use the standart HUD.
And with this I can't play the Spy, and the worst of all is that I bought strange weapons for him T_T.
Even playing the game in OGL doesn't work...

...Is it even possible to play Team Fortress 2 in non-DirectX anything? (There's a difference between "OpenGL" and "DirectX 8". A major difference. I think so, at least.)

This is Team Fortress 2. Not SRB2. It runs on multiple OSes as well. Team Fortress 2, last time I checked, supports both OpenGL and DirectX 10 renderers. You can switch between depending on what performs better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back