[Open Assets] Virt's MD2 Collection

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Sonicrb1.

Oh, okay, thanks for that!

That Modern Sonic model looks gorgeous. :D And that SRB1 Sonic's head... looks a bit odd ingame. And he likes to look backwards, then forwards, and then back again like a flickering light bulb. But hey, it's SRB1 Sonic, right? XP

Last edited:
I'll add them as soon as the face limit for MD2s is increased, since I want them with their swords and they're over the polygon limit with them.
In the meantime, play around with Orbot in place of Metal Sonic in the race and battle!
duAsUvV.png

2.1.7 glitched out Modern Sonic's jump ball.
Fidgets a whole lot.

Yeah, jump animations are now interpolated but that glitches out any MD2 models that switch from frames of the character in the rolling position to frames of the jump ball. Though I am not sure why Virt's Sonic MD2 models are all glitched out while jumping, they are just the rotating jump ball. However, if you spin faster and the spin animation becomes quicker, it doesn't glitch.

Every Single Model of yours doesn't seem to work, except for the emblem and the Arid canyon bird hazard model. What happened? They really must not like me or something...
And most of my md2s work well....

Is the modern sonic the same model that you used for linksonic ? I like the md2's, some of the animations on the modern sonic could be better, but that would need a higher polygon model.
Can you please release the .ms3d(or whatever software you are using) files with the rig and the skeleton so we can create custom animations ?

I'm fairly certain it's high enough now. I'm just doing a few other MD2s first.
You'll see what they are soon enough!

Virt's back! With an update!
dbtLxtj.png

Everything's all neat and clean and organized. There's also an md2.dat in there, and a bunch of alternate costumes for Sonic. If you want the old models, the old .rar file is still available.

The FaceStabber, Eggguard, coin, Enemy Fish, Amy's Hammer attacks, and Diagonal spring textures are white.

Last edited:
CYCL and HAMR are for her extra hammer sprites. Also, I don't know how to help you with the white textures. Everything works for me.

About Orbot: he has another fellow robot to assist him known as Cubot, which does not have a boss fight of any kind. Could he possibly replace the egg slimer?

ALSO SURPRISE FINAL BOSS OLOLOLOLOL

About Orbot: he has another fellow robot to assist him known as Cubot, which does not have a boss fight of any kind. Could he possibly replace the egg slimer?

*Annoying uppercase offtopic shout*

First of all, can you PLEASE stop spamming with uppercase offtopic things, please? I don't want to backseat moderate or anything, but jeez, that's upsetting.

And lastly, maybe... But just maybe... that's a good idea. But not replacing the Egg Slimer. What if he is an alternative model for Metal Sonic?

First of all, can you PLEASE stop spamming with uppercase offtopic things, please?
I was referring to the effects on brak eggman when you use the md2s, and not the changes made to the final boss. It's essentially an easter egg of sorts.
(though the animations on the md2 need some reworking)
And lastly, maybe... But just maybe... that's a good idea. But not replacing the Egg Slimer. What if he is an alternative model for Metal Sonic?
I don't know why there would only be one of them ingame, and there is no MD2 for the egg slimer. Maybe cubot could replace the first boss or Eggscalibur?
(sorry for caps words btw)

I don't know why there would only be one of them ingame, and there is no MD2 for the egg slimer. Maybe cubot could replace the first boss or Eggscalibur?
(sorry for caps words btw)

I'm gonna stop you right there buddy. because there IS an MD2 for Egg Slimer and Sea Egg. If you go to Jeck's 2.0 model archives, you'll find them, they look related to sonic generations since the actual model for 2.1 are in progress. Second, Virt's MD2 pack ALREADY has an MD2 for Eggscalibur, which is related to the modern eggmobile. Cubot could be another skin for Metal Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back