The Pony Thread (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The episode was 100% asking for someone on the internet to put clips from it with Indiana Jones music.

I get the feeling Sonicfan is a week back in time or maybe watched the re-run of the previous episode rather than the new one

Between the 13th and the 18th of february, I was to Venice, in Italia, and it was the period of the famous Carnival of Venice, the one with the elegant masks. And... somepony wanted to come with me, she invaded one of my masks.
ziu90j.jpg

Remember, kids, if somebody wants to be left alone and doesn't want to be your friend, bother them constantly until they change their minds. Just like Pinkie Pie.

...Seriously, these morals at the end of each episode are getting weird.

Remember, kids, if somebody wants to be left alone and doesn't want to be your friend, bother them constantly until they change their minds. Just like Pinkie Pie.

...Seriously, these morals at the end of each episode are getting weird.
"Some friends like to run and laugh and play together! But others just like to be left alone, and that's fine too" Silly Bobinator~

But I must add, the song in this episode was adorable. Confound these ponies, they drive me to insulin.

So yeah. The new episode.

I really enjoyed the song, for starters. That was probably one of the series' best.

Also, the episode seems to have a lot more thought put into it than the others. I also really enjoyed the story, even if the moral is rather forced. The subtle things in animation (such as the felt styling for Pinkie's thoughts) also made me smile. (As wide as a mile.)

Yeah. Pretty good episode. I don't rate episodes until they've been out for a while, but my first impression is positive.

I am proud that episodes like the latest one use Pinkie Pie in several exploitable image-related ways.

appologetic%20Pinkie%20Kracken.png

Yes. <3

Just saw the newest episode.
I loved the part where Derpy Hooves appeared in the snowglobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back