My first wad.Stil work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, where's the download link or any proof you're doing it? Why is it in Releases? Why have you not clicked the Edit button? I hope it isn't a cruddy recolour, but it most likely will be...

Sonic The Dalek said:
Hey, where's the download link or any proof you're doing it? Why is it in Releases? Why have you not clicked the Edit button? I hope it isn't a cruddy recolour, but it most likely will be...
I saied it's my first time do an wad and I'm new.I stil work at it,and I work how hard and quickly I can.I'm not shure theat I'll put the download link today,because I'm bussy and don't have a lot of time.

You obviously can't see a little button with "Edit" labelled on it. Shame on you. :/

Also, you need to press TAB to open the console and type in (without the speech marks) "bind X screenshot", close the console by pressing TAB again and then hit X to take the screenshot. Then, you need to upload the screenshot to an image host such as ImageShack and link to the image from this topic. Got that?

Tab? I thought it was ~. At least, that's what I use.

I want to put an image on messageboard,no to make screenshoot of the wad,because it isn't finished.I've thinked I need to press the button img and to tell the screenshot name,but it isn't

Don't make me laugh! I've made a first WAD which is considerably better than yours. Ever heard of Crawlie the Crawla? :/

But seriously, there's no excuse. Crappy WADs are crappy, please learn some custom spriting and come back later. If you want to recolour an existing Sonic character, do it right! The link leads to an example of how good quality recolours are made, and they're not mine, neither.

Sorry because I'm not so good like you,but how manny time did you stand to make you're wad?I do this quickly.And I have them 2,but you know than them aren't used?I think no one know about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back