SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may sound like a stupid question but how do I play it in open gl mode? *shot multiple times*

Zaktan said:
Dont include supervirus it scares me. And it makes my cry and scream "Please I don't want to die!".

*spellchecked* :D
It's not the Supervirus itself that scares me. It's JTE face on the beginning of trying to put the blinking thing on. What's worse is that nothing's right anymore if it isn't set in OpenGl mode. :(

And besides If your administrator, You can kick or even ban the person who loves to give people Nightmares with that Supervirus. :twisted:

The title screen the picture and the voice are this things that scare me. Like the cyclops voice.

EDIT: I don't want him to remove supervirus I just want him to remove the scary stuff.

Zaktan said:
The title screen the picture and the voice are this things that scare me. Like the cyclops voice.

Not to fear. It's only JTE's voice saying "Beware the power of the supervirus" and he's reduced the speed by half. :wink: Double the speed and you have nothing to fear about. :wink:

The Title screen is Eggman with numerous supervirus sprites around him.

The picture is seen in Jason's Avatar. I'm suprised your afraid of that.

Thank you for removing the SCARY part of Supervirus. *gives JTE all the money I have for removing it*
Thats your reward for removing it.

Dash the Hedgehog said:
What's worse is that nothing's right anymore if it isn't set in OpenGl mode. :(

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
You dont need to re-install it! No one can access the supervirus! :x

Nothing's right in anything.

Just Kidding. The bots are still good and HMS123311's overpoweredness if too funny to NOT avoid.

Alright, will somebody please clear this up for me? EVERY time I run the EXE, I get this: "R_LoadTextures: Missing patch in texture BOXWARN2€". I do have the EXE in the SRB2 folder. So don't bug me about that.

Whenever I play it in OpenGL mode it goes really slow. It takes forever to get halfway through the first level!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back