• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some progress on it.

Attack menu, "new sprites", damage number font, and a test attack with no hitbox yet.
Sorry Zipper I stole your bubble speech thing because I was lazy. Kill me please.
BonyJovialArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

(non choppy gif here)

Blooper with 32000 HP and -9999 DEF crawla (old)

This looks awesome! Do you plan on doing EVERY enemy in the game or just certain ones?

Progress seems to be going great! I like how you made the robot say "audible robot noises". Very Undertale. What should Eggman say? Something like: "I will get you Sonic!" or something like that?

This is looking really promising! Also, how do names work? Do you choose, is it selected randomly, or is it just gonna be the current character's name?

I was thinking the Crawlas should've attacked by having cannonballs fly in left and right through the bullet board, but I guess thats fine too.

This is looking really promising! Also, how do names work? Do you choose, is it selected randomly, or is it just gonna be the current character's name?

It's your name.

I am disappointed that you didn't filrt at that sexy Crawla.
Consider me triggered.

Anyways, I'm loving this so far. I really like the different flavor texts, and the crawla... crawling through the battle box thingy. Keep at it, man!

Also. Flirt at it. You know you want to.

Yes, because EXP will be the score the player has, and this thing is kept in the save file.
However, things like pacifist/genocide requirements won't be able to be saved, so there's probably gonna be console commands.

Store LOVE as the number of lives, and increment the life counter whenever you die for infinite respawns. (Also, remove 1up monitors and rings.)

Question!

What if you jump on a badnik? Will it still got to the battle screen or kill the badnik?

Question!

What if you jump on a badnik? Will it still got to the battle screen or kill the badnik?

For the moment it triggers when the enemy bumps into you, but I'll change that later, and, uh,

BackIdenticalCougar-size_restricted.gif

I've got better to do.

ScientificAnotherCentipede-size_restricted.gif

A step closer to the absolute.

HappyScaryCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

I have my lil Sinnamon Roll to thanks for most of the enemy coding while I was struggling to improve a part of my script, and this attack's idea.
vrrrooooooooooooom

ScientificAnotherCentipede-size_restricted.gif

A step closer to the absolute.

HappyScaryCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

I have my lil Sinnamon Roll to thanks for most of the enemy coding while I was struggling to improve a part of my script, and this attack's idea.
vrrrooooooooooooom

I'd love seeing the Sprites have uh, expressions? Specially when you hit the bird, it should look surprised.

also that "only kidding" joke was amazing, i love you

I'd love seeing the Sprites have uh, expressions? Specially when you hit the bird, it should look surprised.]

Sprites are now animated and have expressions, although I have no proper gif or screenshot on my phone to proove the latter.

Also
Don't expect any kind of mod though, Lua can't save variables, and I never tried compiling any sort of exe on my own.

I would like to get back on this thing I said, SRB2 I/O exists so there WILL be a save file for singleplayer if my will to continue this thing stays stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back