ShufflarB2 (Bigass mod), Final Version (56k die)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperSonic64 said:
I just noticed something.

srb2666.png

Ewww, Vista.

Shuffle just won *insert extremely high number here* internets. The sky changes from day to night, there's a ring battle mode, so many awesome stages...

If this is his version of SRB2JTE, then all that's left is a red tainted mudkip face and a creepy voice saying, "So I heard you like mudki-" *Shot twice by everyone, nuked, and eaten alive. Also shot again for using proper spelling for that phrase*.

blade teh hedgehog said:
how do i run opengl on fullscreen mode

I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

Not sure if anyone said this yet but I wonder if the Final Version of SRB2 will have a more Mario-like Mario mode like this one. Personally, I enjoy this one's Mario mode but the spinning in 2D mode is my only set back on calling this the "best exe pre-1.1"

Found a bug.

With the wind sheild, press jump, spin, jump, jump, jump, jump etc. and you can fly with anyone. They just go up and up and up.

Ook. After playing through single player to see the changes...

I find the 7th emerald is IMPOSSIBLE to get. If i even fly over a gaping hole, i get "TIME UP!". Fix.

Other than that, it's great.

OVER NINE THOUSSSSSAAANDD!!!!!/10

This is not bad. It's quite the opposite. I like the levels you put into this and the mario level is much better. 9/10 Keep it up!

As for the opengl in full screen, i just click on the alternate .exe box but i dont change the .exe. It just appears in full-screen and then its just automatically in full-screen opengl.

Shufflarb2 is very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back