brokenmatch.soc (srb2Morphed.exe only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morph

With the new release of my mod I want to encourage people to use it and to test whether the new stuff works in multiplayer or not. Draykon's brilliant meleeweapons.soc inspired me to try to alter some of the weapons, too. So here we go:

• Rail Ring and Grenade Ring does not have been changed, since I did not want to screw with their hardcoded nature.
  • Explosion Ring has been exchanged with a Fire Nova.
  • Bouncing Ring has been exchanged with a projectile that interrupts the movement of ALL players that come close to it.
  • Scatter Ring has been exchanged with what I call "Gargoyle Wall". The projectiles shot by the player behave the same way as the normal ones except they move much slower. The more rings the player is currently owning the more gargoyles will be released by each shot (each +25 rings the number increases).
  • Automatic Ring has been exchanged with a Speed Boost that allows every player to accellerate much faster and to even exceed their maximal movement speed.

Here are two pictures:

10864462.png

The fire nova...

13951460.png

The gargoyle wall...

Edit: Whoopsy... I forgot to mention that you have to use the current version of srb2Morphed.exe or else the soc will have no effect. ^^'

Attachments

• brokenmatch [01].zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 514
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work there Morph. I edited the title of your submission so that hopefully people will realize that it is for SRB2Morphed only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back