Port Foward help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to port foward to host an SRB2 game online. however theres a one BIG probem. I don't know the user name and password! I tryed admin and no password and that dident work! I also tryed admin with admin as the password but still don't work!

Can you help me with that probem? :(

The default nickname would be admin, and password 1234. I guess it will work then.

Try using the the "Win32 DirectX Release EXE/OpenGL" files from SRB2 Ports list topic

They have code in place now to tell your router via UPnP to do the port forward 5029/UDP for you

Not yet, I had not uploaded them. You can try ans use lastest ones in http://alam.srb2.org/testing/ for the new UPnP code.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

OK I downloaded the files form the folder ALAM R7027 and its missing some dlls so I downloaded them and I got an error "The procedure entry point libintl_setlocale could not be located in the dynamic link library libintl-8.dll" What now?

Last edited:
OK I downloaded the files form the folder ALAM R7027 and its missing some dlls so I downloaded them and I got an error "The procedure entry point libintl_setlocale could not be located in the dynamic link library libintl-8.dll" What now?

That error you have is that the EXE looking for that in the DLLS and can't, so you got the worng version. You need to find a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back