Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ! Return of the multicolor game.
This is not a game that has been noticed by many players, it is almost unknown !
But I like it.
So Sega has created a new episode of P.P. ?
They work hard, right now, including Sonic Generations , Sonic Colors ... but I wonder why they relive the games that have been less successful. They should focus their work especially on Sonic.
I do not think this episode will be a real success ... the P.P. are all alike, in a sort of mixture graphic manga / anime. Yet, I find that Arle and Amitie are very cute.
Maybe they want the players love this series. Maybe they want that all series are appreciated ...

After the episode of Puyo Pop Fever, we have a episode on the DS ... good. Good luck, Mr. Sega, I love Puyo Puyo , but it will not be easy to make the trade with a game in the Tetris style.

Oh, and ... I have pictures if interested. As I am French, the site is written in French. But these are just pictures. So no problem.
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2011/00050238-images-de-puyo-puyo-20th-anniversary.htm

I realllllly wish that Puyo Puyo would have gotten much more of a following over here. Oh well, at least it's on the normal DS so I'll actually be able to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back