Remember that old Wizard Sonic md2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppyfaic

I'm unable to find it at all, and I've been trying to find it for personal reasons. You know, this one:

hqdefault.jpg

Does anyone know where I could possibly find it and its texture? I understand I'm not allowed to ask for .WAD files, but the topic didn't say anything about anything else, so I figured this was OK...

I believe the model MAY be lost forever. I wish I knew about DropBox back when that model was super popular, constantly reanimated, constantly made into wads or colour changing wads and constantly re-skinned.

I'm pretty sure this is still against the rules. When they were talking about WADs I'm pretty sure they were talking about addons just in general.

Hmm yeah, it's too bad SOMEBODY around here doesn't have the original Milkshape file...

Hmm yeah, it's too bad SOMEBODY around here doesn't have the original Milkshape file...
Is this a dare? I'm pretty sure I have *something* here, not sure of its authenticity because I don't have anything to open it with and I can't be bothered to get one.

I'm guessing I hit the jackpot :D Did I win?

Yes. You won everything.
I WOULD ask for a link to that MD2, but you know...
I think the current MD2 models released (Including Virtual's SADX models) are much better. The animations made for the wizard md2 that was put into srb2 seemed too jumpy on some animations.

Yes. You won everything.
I WOULD ask for a link to that MD2, but you know...
I think the current MD2 models released (Including Virtual's SADX models) are much better. The animations made for the wizard md2 that was put into srb2 seemed too jumpy on some animations.

For me, every model is beautiful :D

Talking about Wizards MD2 i actually have it and i have even some extra costumes for it.
(sorry for screenshot command but i don't know how to make a screenshot in 1.09.4 besides this way)
6amWlUk.png
6jx6G3r.png
EXj5hUp.png
hSQKBn9.png
8jWHDm6.png
Sn56XF7.png
0v8j1w5.png
jK4RweV.png
Tcfb8qJ.png
IJWE9z5.png
QklfZf9.png
7AaARRe.png
KD2pkXT.png
P6dVBXF.png
NozgSyl.png
WjphpTG.png
For somebody who want to edit this for 2.1 or just want it so here's download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/hxjxii2jf351bw3/MD2.rar
EDIT
Hey Doctor your md2 is wrong because he has greeneyes but my has black eyes so my is right one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back