• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow Android wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlavoredLoli

Tastefully Twisted
Yes yes I know Shadow android is a stupid clone of shadow but I'm making a wad for it anyway. I started working on it over the summer, and now I'm 99.9999 percent done!
I'm going to try and release it on my birthday (9/15/06).

Heres the front sprite.

SHADA1.jpg

metalsonic5555 said:
I'm 99.9999 percent done!
Now I'm not good at math but last time I checked 99.9999 is slightly less than 100. I'm doing what you suggested right now I'll put another Screen Shot up in awhile.
P.S. please don't take this the wrong way :D.

how can i take it the wrong way, what would i take the wrong way?

Well some people take comments like that and, blow them way out of proportion. The people I hang out with are all emo and stuff.

I tried the Black eyes thing and it looked kind of dumb.
I guess I can try to make it look cooler but I'm probably not going to. It was to hard just to get the gun thing on the right way. So I'm happy with the WAD for right now but when I get better at this kind of thing I may redo the whole wad to make it look better.

Well as much as I don't support things like this, I thought I'd help out by saying this. Black is no longer in the srb2 palette. Meaning unless you want him to be gold, you'll have to edit the color of the fur on th actual sprites to a drak grayscale.

Also, a you could attempt some shading on that arm cannon...thing.

Umm.. black is still in the palette, you just can't change the player's color to black. You have to draw it like that in the wad.

My suggestion is: Color the green part black, and the (Red on Shadow, blue on this) part green. So he has color changing markings, rather than himself.

Zeshiro said:
Also, a you could attempt some shading on that arm cannon...thing.

I'm doing that now I'll put a new spirte, and a screenshot up today.
Edit!
Whoops I forgot to put them up :lol: I'm sorry. Here they are!
shadandadva2.jpg
It's kind of shaded.

srb20000.png
In GFZ1 unshaded.

Sorry about what I just did.... but the wad will be released a little later than expected my spanish class is kicking my butt over the place, and taking up 95 percent of my time. :x sorry.

well... not to sound rude, but i think the Arm cannon can be improved a bit to make it seem more roundish...

and in the shadow the hedgehog game... the shadow androids always had thier arm cannons up, like if they were ready to fire thier cannon

(sorry again for sounding so rude (if i was) :cry: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back