How many have called their teacher "mom"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblahbal

Act 3 FTW!!
I know this ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT random, but how many of you have called their teacher "mom"at one point or another? Cause I have, about 3 times when I was in grade school.

I just thought this would be a funny thread. And you know, you can go into depth if you want to(unless it's too embarassing for you to).

There's like, absolutely no depth in here.
Anyways, I've never called my teachers "mom". I just mix their names up with someone else's.

This REALLY seems to have no depth, and is more suited to an IRC chat question. If this topic continues to have no depth, then I will lock it. If this topic has more then just "yes" or "no", which means some sort of explanation then I will let it continue.

Last edited:
No I never did. However I did see a kid in my class who did. Probably simce some peoples mothers are teachers.

I remember when my teacher Ms. Donna used to come over to my house all the time and just hang out with my mom. It kind of annoyed me. But from time to time when I have her class I end up calling her mom...

I know this has happened to me at least once, but it's been too long for me to remember the occasion.

*raises hand* I did about 10 times in the 4th grade, 6 times in the 5th grade, 3 times in 12th grade, 9 times in the 2nd grade, and 30 times total in the other grades. (Yeah I do tend to mix up names)

I've called my mother my teacher's name, but I've never done the opposite.

I wish this topic had depth. It seems more of an IRC question, not a topic-worthy one.

I said I love you to a teacher when I was in kindergarten(I missed my mom, I think, can't remember much from my toddler-hood).

When the entire topic is about whether or not the topic as a point, that means it's time to close the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back