• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Taking this one step at a time: Senku Niola Wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senku Niola

Drifting Golden Swordsman
Ok restarting from square one. It's slowly getting back to where it was before, and maybe this time I'll have an easier time animating the limbs and such, before they were too short for certain angles to look right.
snkna2a8.gif

Last edited:
Those sprites look very good. I wonder what this will turn out once it is released. *begins thinking*

Uh..? What do you mean? :x

I think akirahedgehog is talking about the red thing on his back. I was thinking the same thing.

Anyways, I like the idea of a human Senku. There are to many hedgehog anyways nowadays. The falling sprites are amazing though! I like them :P

Good luck with the walking sprites though, we know they take forever and can be a pain in the butt D: I cant say much about it till there is more development.

SNKN22.gif
This can also be found at the first post too. Along with the scrapped walking animation.
Walktest.gif
:<

Also it's a ponytail.

Last edited:
It's hard to tell if your new sprites are supposed to have red coloration on the back half of the shoes, like so:
Walktest.gif
Assuming they do...

SNKN22.gif

...Then these sprites are noticeably lacking that. Also, I'm not sure if I like the bridge of the sunglasses being so low. Other than that, I really can't complain.

Last edited:
Oh oops, seems I forgot that angle, I'll fix that. Also I forgot to upload the jumping animation I had started before I made the topic I just forgot to post it.

SNKNL0.gif

I think it could be slightly better but I dunno, still gotta shade it and all.

Last edited:
I have to agree with Virt and blahblahbal. I think that walking animation is pretty cool. IMO, the only reason you should scrap that is if you've already got a set of frames that are somehow cooler.

And that alpha doesn't work...although I think you might know that already.

I see nothing wrong with the walking frames, it would be a shame to scrap such a work.

Only thing I have to say is, why make his ponytail red? I'm all for standing out, but I don't know, maybe I'm just not used too it.

Only thing I have to say is, why make his ponytail red? I'm all for standing out, but I don't know, maybe I'm just not used too it.

Um... As a hedgehog the tips of his spines (quills?) are red, so why not have a red ponytail?
Edit: The jump frames aren't shaded. You do know that right?

Last edited:
snknl1.gif

Not dead yet! Also I noticed the standing frames were slightly pushed too far to the right so I shifted them to the left and remade the standing gif. I've been getting distracted so much lately. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back